Best inline fan

2 Likes

Well not so true. I use GGT. They have much better quality, weight capacity, thermal shielding. Height. I can go on and on. Not all tents are equal. Get inside your tent check for light leaks. I’m sure you probably have some. And after years or even months of use those cheap tents breakdown and wear out. Somethings you can’t cut corners on. Lights and tents are two of those you should spend a little extra on

3 Likes

See you already know :+1:

2 Likes

I agree 100% I’d rather pay a little extra all my tents are GGT :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I’m probably going with these

I heard on other forums that they make good tents also

My buddy is jealous of my tent, he owns a gorilla tent, he hates it

I would build a room before a gorilla tent, probably cheaper too

2 Likes

GGT Also offers the CFM kits so The negative pressure don’t suck your tent in all crazy

3 Likes

Oh I definitely get that brother! But when on a budget… The DYI method often works just as well… I’ve actually looked for light leaks and have only 1 in the zipper in the front of tent probably from constant opening and closing… But hey nothing a little duct tape can’t fix :rofl:

2 Likes

Nothing but a cheap fix my man… Just add another vertical post on each side of tent to keep it “fluffed” out not sucked in… pvc and some zip ties cheap and works

3 Likes

Ues I forgot that aswell. For me GGT is hands down the winner

2 Likes

Yeah there are work arounds.

2 Likes

I’m fond of aeropots. You’ll see them in the up coming grow

2 Likes

I’m trying to find the ones I use. Give me a seccf
Mine are similar to these

2 Likes

I still have the same vortex fans by atmosphere that i bought 11 yrs ago they survived leakey roofs and much use;) they go up to 16" btw

3 Likes

AirKing fans are good

2 Likes

Canarm are great comercial oscillating fans they keep on ticking i think they are identical to airking fans when inlook them up .i love the30" fan i have its crazy powerful i have to be careful with it haha

2 Likes

Just did a quick search… Sounds like there quality… Motor is strong and powder coated steel construction… Sounds like a quality product… Thanks buddy👊

2 Likes

Exactly, a lot of working people with no worries don’t have to worry about a budget, I bought my house, suv with cash, no worries in the world a few years from retirement, then shit happens, now I’m on ssdi for the rest of my life.

I am happy and thankful for what I have, and that I can grow cannabis for meds & recreational use. I do wish it were legal here, it is medically but still.

5 Likes

No problems only solutions my friend… Take the SSDI money… Don’t know the situation but if your injured because of work… There’s ways to get your money… I’m slowly investing in my own cannabis biz for my retirement… I’ve put in 10 years to building my little flooring biz but it keeps some good individuals employed and food on my table… I’m done breaking my back everyday… I just want to chill in my garden and do it right

4 Likes

I’m on SSDI permanent aswell. Crap money. For me the insurance is the most valuable

4 Likes

Max Air Fans.
Kyle M.

2 Likes