Best inline fan

Hi. What’s the best fans for my grow room?

1 Like

Forgot to mention it’s a 10x15 grow area
Thanks
P

1 Like

I use 4" vivosun in lines… But I’m in a small tent… But I know they make 8"… Vivosun is a good brand :+1:

Or something like this would be good to keep air circulating

I would probably put 4 of the 8 inch exhaust fans in a room that size. One around each corner areaish
Then maybe some air King fans the wall mount type that oscillate.

3 Likes

What I use, 6" they do have 12"

https://www.acinfinity.com/duct-fan-systems/

2 Likes

Those look badass :+1:

I’d go with the hurricane

1 Like

I agree something like a king fan might be better than what I suggested… WAY easier to keep clean with their design

I can pick mine up with my pinky :wink:

They come apart real easy for cleaning

1 Like

They look legit AF Im scoping out the the T4 with the temp and humidity control for future… Not bad for 120 but let me ask you this… How long have you had yours for?? I’m a big for longevity of a product

Exactly 2 months today, I only run it on 2, was testing on all

IMG_20190909_182221

IMG_20190928_124251

IMG_20190911_105509

1 Like

Still Loving your set up :facepunch:. … Still fairly new… Any problems so far? I’m sure this thread will slowly disappear lol… But I’m curious to see how it’s doing in a year

1 Like

Yeah haven’t had it long, we’ll talk about this next year :slight_smile:
My setup is simple, but, I need a bigger tent :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too!! Lol… All your equipment is too notch tho :+1::call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Nah, tent is a $50.00 walmart special, but, I am impressed with it and would buy again, in fact, when it’s time for a bigger one I probably will.

Light and exhaust are top of the line (imho)

Seeds I bought at Linda Seeds, again very impressed and will buy again

I have also been gifted seeds, but I use junk for pots, I have to invest in some fabric.

1 Like

Tents a tent bro pretty much all same material… I paid 50$ for mine too… It’s the rest of the gear that matters lol… I just got a 5 pack of vivosun 3 gal bags for 12 bucks… 5 gals are 1$ more for 5

It’s the zippers on cheap tents you got to lookout for

3 Likes

Agreed but still a cheap easy fix… Haven’t had to replace mine yet tho

2 Likes