Best legit online sites to buy seeds

What Is A Clone?​

Cannabis clones are an easy way to fast-track your cannabis garden without the hassle of growing weed seeds. They are an exact clone of a sexually mature female plant, allowing you to skip the guesswork and get the same yield, flavor, potency, and other traits as the mother plant.

Clones are created by cutting a piece of the mother plant and placing it into a medium, allowing it to produce roots and become a completely new, sexually mature plant ready for flowering.

The Benefits of Cannabis Clones

• Ultra-fast harvest times
  • Skip the germination, vegetative and sexing phases
  • Never grow males again (clones are female only)
  • Cannabis cuttings (clones) are cheaper than seeds
  • Cannabis clones can be shipped with ease in Canada
  • Clones are a genetic copy of the mother
5 Likes

Does anyone have any experience with Mr. Clone? I’m having a bit of trouble finding anything online besides their website and their IG link is a dead account

5 Likes

Hi @treetrunk

I am busy working on their social media accounts. The new accounts are

twitter.com/mrclonesca

facebook.com/mrlconesca

If you would like to email Mike you can get him on info@mrclones.com or mike@mrclones.com.

There will be more content coming out about them in the near future.

4 Likes

Idk if anyone has put them yet but www.exoticgenetix.com is my literal go to 1000000% worth the money! If you’re looking for autos I would suggest https://www.mephistogenetics.com/ but again we also have a STAR breeder right here on the Forum … @PreyBird1 has some of the best genetics!

6 Likes

Groweschoiceseeds.com

U want good food expensive genetics aficionado seeds are great stuff but super pricey they r. Like cheapest pack I’ve seen on their site was like 300 a pack but they carry the best of the best.
Few guys on here use Irvine seeds.com
Hope u find what ur looking for.

3 Likes

If you want rare seeds not sold in america. And hard to find strains i reccomend this site. this is the place to find the odd stuff the classic stuff all of amsterdams strains at your fingertips delivered in days! So happy i found this place. But you may have never even heard of strains from this site. I would recommend getting a big bowl of weed ees

and make a list of what you like. Then reserch them and learn a bit about what interests you. There are some really amazing strains out there you just cant get. This site excites me and i just need to stay off of it because im a seed aholic! Man i need a meeting!

https://www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk/

8 Likes

Sweet I haven’t ever heard of this site down the rabbit hole I will go … after the gym that is :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

2 Likes

hey, must not forget a seedbank closer to home.

They have a small selection of premium genetics and based in the USA.

5 Likes

I use North Atlantic Seed Co. out of Maine. They have a great selection and they ship very fast.

6 Likes

I’d like to find some pure ruderalis from a legit site if anyone may know of such a site to offer it. , I have a notion to possibly make a couple auto versions of some photo strains I have.:+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

I just used premium seed market. Not quite sure of how the genetics are yet but the shipped fast and descent price ,. They were the only ones to have a couple strains I’d been looking for , in seed form …they were at one point in high time magazine, supposed be small family owned so far been good experience. Guess I’ll see if they genetics are as good as they boast. Lol :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

If you are looking to buy cannabis seeds online, it is important to find reliable and legitimate websites to ensure a safe and successful purchase. Here is the best legit online site to buy cannabis seeds. Seedbank: It is a trusted online seed bank that offers a huge selection of cannabis seeds. They have a strong reputation and provide discreet packaging and shipping.

2 Likes

Hey all, Check out BURNER. They offer free shipping on all orders and actually accept Debit/Credit payment option. Quality genetics and trusted site. Got some really fire strains since 2008.