Best money ever spent on grow room supplies

Np easiest highest yeilding best tasting hash ever it’s actually live resin if done properly;)

5 Likes

All you need is fresh live trim ,a 220 micron bubble bag , a few handfuls of dry ice can be nuggets or pellets or chunks and a clean scrapable surface I prefer glass. Put up to a pound of live trim in the bag with dry ice and lightly toss around untill things freeze well and the hash will start to pour out I like to do multiple piles as the quality changes at a couple points but all is really quite clean, I continue untill the hash stops coming out.if trim is fresh there will be verry little leaf matter at all even when viewed under a 500x microscope

6 Likes

SaaaaWeeeet. I’ll find a bag then ice. Hmmmmm.

4 Likes

You will never make hash any other way I promise. The yeilds alone will impress you :wink:

5 Likes

Can you still cook down the trimm n find anything worth that process

3 Likes

@Ladithief I believe says one must keep in freezer for a couple hours first ?

5 Likes

Come back n talk with me HappieFrog. Lol

4 Likes

@missiles, hoppieFrog hopped is ! Out of here. Maughahahahaha

5 Likes

Lol he’ll be back! He always does lol maybe he had an emergency with the girls LOL

3 Likes

I feel with dry ice it doesn’t matter it is -109F…lol… so don’t lick it or touch it…

5 Likes

If using fresh I would put in the freezer dry trim wouldn’t really matter for this… I am going to try this fresh frozen and dried… I am just a few months away from fresh frozen… dried I could do a pound tomorrow but a blend a few strains…lol… @Packee lets play soon…

7 Likes

Ya worth making edible oil after will be greener than nom due to having to cook more down to get the potency up

3 Likes

Nah the dry ice will freeze ,the freezer is so it don’t warm up or dry out at all while u trim. It’s hard to get enough to shake before this happens but u use a bowl trimmer u may b able to

3 Likes

And srry I had a nap I get up at 4am work till 9-10 and have a nap usually lol

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:freeze the freezer. Can’t describe that any better

Packee

3 Likes

Language asides from poetry is not my strength lol

5 Likes

For pot heads, the simple fact of the matter is that naps are necessities lol

7 Likes

Here here my freind :clap:

4 Likes

Keep me posted to this experiment Brah. I have lots of dry trimm, and lots of wet coming up. My partner messed up the extractor, I’ll to build one like yours. Go over the price with me Bubba. Thx

2 Likes

I have no fresh at the moment…but it will be done…

2 Likes