Best money ever spent on grow room supplies

I always do dry ice for bubble hash with fresh frozen trim. Speaking of which, I need to get some dry ice - I have two one gallon bags of fresh frozen in the freezer.

I also have a big tote filled with dried trim from my last harvest and one from two harvests ago - I need to get to winterizing that stuff.

3 Likes

Nice… we washed the remaining 2 gallons out of the 7 or 8 I originally had…

1 Like

@Ladithief hey brah, need a price list on your closed loop extractor. Where did you get it?

Yo don’t be :lion: footing around Brah.

It was Otto’s only person he trusted not to blow them selves up… it’s the XL from bestvalue vacs…it’s about $2500 US (new)… buy a bigger one or two pound column… this one can’t be adapted to bigger and the 1 and 2 can… call best value and chat your needs… make sure to get the dewaxing column also… I know @dbrn32 said the show room is about 2 blocks from him… search them and see if there is one near you…

5 Likes

Thanks Mang.

1 Like

Little further than 2 blocks, but not far at all.

2 Likes
6 Likes

How’s about this-

All in one YES ?
Has any one tried this???

3 Likes

Me and Chance both use the Source and we both like it. He’s added on a Buchner funnel combo (also purchased from The Source Turbo people) that allows prefiltering your QWET. He’s producing legit shatter out of his Source Turbo now.

You can only do 300ml of wash at a time, that’s the main drawback from it. And doing 300ml takes 4-6 hours to distill.

5 Likes

Where are you guys at with yields on the 300ml of wash?

4 Likes

On Utube it shows about 3-4 1/2 grams

3 Likes

The same over here + lighting indoors.

2 Likes

images%20(3)

Welcome @marijuanajako to Growers Network :grin: We are glad you are here.

6 Likes

It’s supposed to be made within 24 hrs of harvest for optimal results as far as terpine retention gos. I have made about 50lbs of dry ice has so far… Many different ways … I only toss it in freezer to keep fresh. But works just as good if it comes straight off plant onto dry ice. Only takes 2-3 mins to freeze and your off to the races. The dry trim is no where close to as nice u get green plant material in it.better to humidify again then shake off.

4 Likes

Best money I’ve spent is my indoor lighting for sure.

8 Likes

I usually don’t want to do the additional work of making bubble hash right after all the work of harvesting. Heh. I’m lazy and save those tasks for slower times in my growing cycles. :smiley:

9 Likes

hoppiefrog, yes mate me and a friend did try it but it was his stuff and well let’s say he ain’t got the greenest fingers in the business… :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @missiles ! Happy to assist with anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Bye bye bugs

7 Likes