Best places for top of the line genetics

Where do you guys get your top of the line seeds from? No scams and discreet

1 Like

Hi @treemosabe

This is a great place to start reading up on it and some top quality links, created by GN: bit.ly/2Yc9j4J

1 Like

DC Seed Exchange has great genetics with lots of info on the breeders and seeds they sell. All seeds come in original breaders packaging @treemosabe. I get my seeds same week I order and pay, in a small discreet priority mail box.
ILGM has great stable seeds with quick discreet shipping. I’ve also used Growers Choice and True North in the past. But DC is my go to right now because of the level of genetics and breeders they carry.
:v:

2 Likes

ILGM has outstanding genetics and a free seed replacement program for lost, destroyed, and non germinating seeds :+1:t2:

Lacking a little on variety but the strains they have are :fire:

1 Like

I am looking for new seed banks as well. Oregon Elite Seeds has piqued my interest…

Must check DC out.

Can they ship to TN? We are not THC friendly … Well, I am and 3/4 of the state are but until the Feds legalize, I am limited :confused:

1 Like

They ship to all States @poseidon. I have friends in a few unfriendly states that have recently ordered seeds. No problems. It’s quick cause mail goes straight out of DC to a states capital. No layovers, it’s overnight. Then on to it’s destination.
I’m grabbing some Original Brother’s Grim Cinderella99 this week. Should be here this morning. Always wanted to grow this strain. Lately I’ve been searching out the original breeders of the strain.
I don’t want knockoffs, or a companies spin on a particular strain.
:v:

2 Likes

Thanks! Now I am definitely checking them out :+1:t2:

2 Likes

i get most of my seeds from https://www.WeedGuardiansFamilyTree.com But I also have gotten some from ILGM, and Seedsman. Seedsman ripped me off on my third order so I am done with them.

3 Likes

Man they have some names! Just checked them out. (DC)

2 Likes