Best seeds to collect and breed

Hi guys, just wondering whats the best seeds out there right now? or whats your favorite strain? looking to buy several new strains for my collection for crossbreeding.

11 Likes

I like exotic genetics if im buying seeds. Otherwise im still working my seed lines. But exotic genetics strain scotty 2 hotty :+1:

12 Likes

Just bought 6 Dirty Bird ( Falcon 9 x Scotty 2 Hotty ) fem from ChiTown. I`ll have to wait till next year though, being strictly outdoors.

11 Likes

Hi @bongohaze

Good question, just had a guy over for a beer today and he was explaining the importance of automatic seeds and the quality of genetics. He is an authorised distributor for Dutch Passion, and I cant disagree. You can also see check the links for our seed dashboard too. For breeding seeds, you need good regular seeds, and alot of patience.

7 Likes

Unfortunately the inventory of the Dirty Bird was wrong and they’re out of stock. Had to settle for Power, (Gary Payton x Scotty 2 Hotty).

8 Likes

Not out of stock if you went direct…

12 Likes

Will definitely deal with direct next time, thank you.

10 Likes

Got my delivery from Chitown today.

10 Likes

Oooo nice.

7 Likes

Have any of you guys pressed or washed Scotty 2 Hotty yet?

9 Likes

Can be feminized seeds used for breeding?

11 Likes

Scotty to hotty is very new. I doubt many have. I doubt many even have this strain yet.
@Dog_Fart1 that website only went live last month. For the longest time all pre-releases and all new exotic genetics were only sold through area51. Its pretty sweet they started that site. And they blow out all the last years strain regular seeds for $50 a pack sweet. But i have 23 packs of exotic genetics. Im set for a while… .

10 Likes

Hi @paulcoyote , its very possible to use feminized seeds, but you will need a male. Its possible again, but not suggested. If you starting with a breeding project, start with regular breeding seeds. The biggest trick to not water your time is make sure you dont have hermaphrodites in your collection.

11 Likes

23 Packs good god, thats 10 years of growing…lets get choppin. I did score a S2H backdrop pack and a CherryBangBang pack. Area51 is owned and run by Solfire I’m pretty sure, or very closely tied at any case.

9 Likes

The $800 boxes are wild.

8 Likes

Yes they do, I’d need to retire to have the time.

9 Likes

Lol you should see the NFT artwork. They sell for $6k seeds for life man!

10 Likes

Super important info! Thanks @chrisj

7 Likes

Went to Seeds Here Now and they have the Dirty Bird in stock, for a lot cheaper.

6 Likes

5 Likes