Best way to dry a cure harvest for commercial look?

6 Likes

Still looks like couple few weeks left on her best ways would be invest in a dry and cure machine but they r pretty expensive. I use jars and grove bags to dry and cure here. Grove bags are bags that self burp or self exchange air in the bags someway somehow and seem to work rather well.

3 Likes

Really? I appreciate that. I’m glad I asked because I was going to harvest her this weekend

5 Likes

No not yet still alot of white pistils and she will fatyen up another good time. Usually on most plants when she is ready all pistils will be receded back into the calyx where u only see so much of the pistil tip this happens from the calys swelling around the pistils is it 9 weeks from the first sign of seeing pistils or 9 weeks total sin e start??

4 Likes

9 weeks total since flipped to flower SN: how do you prevent stacking that was another issue I had with my last grow

4 Likes

6 Likes

The most recent picture

6 Likes

I would give it a good feed with a good flower booster or so what fo u mean stacking?? FoxtIls??

5 Likes

Yea foxtailing

6 Likes

Too much feed cam cause it too much light too much heat. Main. Causes of foxtails

5 Likes

Looks like their getting close another week should do it

5 Likes

Man ya think i still see alotta whitish pistils and still quite long usually thebpistils will be receded back into the calys most ways as the calyx swells. Trics appear close ki da weird thos as most r usually shorter thatbive seen and all a darker color

1 Like

Yea it’s a little confusing but I just gave it a flower boost and watered ph to 6.2 and let it rock out maybe another 2 weeks

3 Likes