Best weed strain?

I haven’t smoked alot of strains yet but the one that I smoked that is my favo is Sour Skittles.

Whats yours?

4 Likes

It all depends on what you look for from your strain. Take a look at indica, sativa and hybrids to get started. Study up on the effects of each and soon you’ll find your sweet spot…blaze on!!

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to say purple Haze is my fav of all but neck an neck to zkittlez

4 Likes

My top three are probably zkittlez, triangle kush, and trop cookies

5 Likes

My best strains are: Kush, White Widow and Durban Poison. Welcome to GN @descre8, you going to start growing?

3 Likes

Best or Favorite? Both answers are very subjective. Whats great for one is trash to someone else. I am a Sativa guy, Durban Poison is my go to when I have it. I also really love high CBD plants. They usually have little THC but I’m fine with that, Pineapple Jager is a really good one.

3 Likes

Runtz and Wedding Cake (and any cake hybrids) :drooling_face: I had a Blueberry strain when I was younger that smelled and tasted like berries though, probably the best smoke i’ve tasted but not a heavy high.

1 Like

I like a 1990’s hash plant. And Runtz because I grow it non-stop. Or a jack Herrera

2 Likes

My top 3: Wedding Cake, Zkittlez, and Sirius Black.

3 Likes

Genuine hindu kush, seeds brought back from the mountains of Afganistan way back in the early 60’s by a friend in the military, grew it myself, didn’t know enough to make my own fem seeds and keep the strain alive…and really wouldn’t have mattered anyway, moved to many times for that to have been a reality.

3 Likes

Whew smart

1 Like

I was planning on to soon, cause why by weed from ppl if u can grow ya own

2 Likes

U right i think im a hybrid guy cause sativa gets my mind runnin an when it euns it never finish, like i get hella paranoid for nun.

2 Likes

Thats nice asf ngl

1 Like

I personally love classics in general, a good skunk or the old N.L or Soma diesel …
But recently I’m going crazy for wedding cake and damn JUNGLE CANYON from jungle boys LA ,
What’s your opinion guys about JUNGLE BOYS ?
How U consider them inside United States ?

3 Likes

@OlyBoy I’m growing a couple Sirius Black now. Can’t wait to try it when the time comes.

2 Likes

I have said this in another thread. For me its Forbidden Fruit.

1 Like

Durban Poison FTW!

1 Like

We all want to be healthier because it helps us have a better life. I know what it’s like to have stress and lack of concentration. Therefore, in order to provide you with assistance, I would like to advise CBD from this source Full Spectrum CBD Oil with THC - Cornbread Hemp™ that will help you improve your health. You can also use it.

2 Likes