Beware of Growers Choice seeds

can’t beat DC Seed Exchange also WeedGuardianFamilyTree is another good --safe - bank with Ethos genetics. With D.C Seeds Mass Medical strains are hard to beat (great genetics)

2 Likes

Heck yea thanks everyone for the response. Thanks Chris for trying to help and not telling people to stick with our sponsors. I will definitely take my business to one of the other banks.

1 Like

Update. After several emails sending the same info over and over of proof. They’re resending me my seeds. Only bad thing is the reason why I re ordered seeds was because wedding cakes didn’t germ.

So I didn’t get the warranty seeds but I did get what I paid for. Lesson learned as I stated just be careful people. To me customer service is number 1 and they lost a loyal customer. Take care people.

10 Likes

Thank you for the clarification… it is important to correct a negative experience if things are done correctly and not leave a negative open ending… and yeah not getting warranty seeds sucks…

8 Likes

was wondering about their genetics - seeing them around in many “banks” - you wanted good genetics “In House Genetics” popped many 100% germination rates - all strains trichome cover plants - a bit pricy - but worth every penny PM for were to get the best offers/banks that handle them

3 Likes

I see their point with warranty tho. It’s hard to know is they were germ’d correctly etc.

Glad to hear you got some responses and cleared that up

Cheers

Packee

2 Likes

Ilgm is really good about germ waranty

3 Likes

Never heard of in house. Some places policies for germ rates are withing 30 days of purchase. Lets be real not everyone pops their seeds right away. Some try one and store the rest before cycling out to new strains.

I’m also a firm believer you get what you pay for. Quality anything is always worth a bit extra. So with all these genetics. Other than the hermie issue with certain strains. Some of the seeds were still pretty good. WW, AM Haze and OGK were some.

4 Likes

I too see their point with warranty the other issue is people having integrity and not trying to get free seeds. I’ve posted on a forum how I germ and was taught. Tried different ways with different seeds before risking top grade genetics.

I’ve popped seeds that were years old no issues. What a strain you enjoi growing?

4 Likes

check them out (In House Genetics) - then I bet you order from them - worth a look Havr ordered 6 different strains ALL 100% GERMINATION AND A+ quality

2 Likes

One more update. So I got the seeds in finally. To my surprise they did replace my seeds that didn’t germinate. In the receipt it didn’t specify if they were in or not. It just showed ac/dc seeds and that was it.

I will be doing a journal running some more Growers Choice seeds. I will also run a strain called swashbuckler.

6 Likes

Very glad the worked out for u

3 Likes

:+1:t4: yeah, nice to hear the good news!

2 Likes

Damn sorry to hear that. Customer loyalty is very important. I’ve bought from one other place no issues but all it takes is one bad experience. A few people pointed out some good places to check out.

2 Likes

Update. Well guess what? After getting my seeds which were so suppose to be fem. They ended up giving me auto flowers!. I hate autos. I prefer photos. I have pics to prove.

I cannot say whether it was the AC/DC or Wedding cake. After germ I made a rookie mistake and mixed up the two seeds. Years under my belt and that was a first. Also was after topping I did some lst and bent the branches two broke. One was repairable. You can see the one branch was stunted.

Also order more seeds from ILGM after checking out what others recommended but also hear good stuff about their GG4, GSC and Banner.
Also the clones show some signs of heat stress but I’m working on a better clone room.

I bend all others the same no issues. So maybe genetics.

2 Likes

Hi all! I have ordered a lot of seeds from Europe for a project that eventually did not start. Now I have a variety of strains available, both regular and fem. Please DM me if interested.

2 Likes

@automatik may be able to help you out.

Welcome to the growers network. We love to watch you grow.

1 Like

PM me for some excellent breeders you will all-ways get what you ordered. I sucks you believe the bank/breeder and then shit happens

1 Like

release the data to us all!!! lol

2 Likes

don’t want to get in trouble with site - many sites don’t want you to mention. Look at “Attitude Seeds” / D.C Seed Exchange and Weed Guardian Family Tree are one’s been using for years - never no issues Look at Seedfinder,eu" for current reviews on strains and breeders of some 20,000 strains- The best site I have found to research strain and breeders. the only other one is Grow Diaries Happy hunting

3 Likes