Beware of Growers Choice seeds

Hi all. Just wanted to let some folks know to be careful with GCS. I’ve ordered in the past with no issues and all of a sudden I might be out $60+. Online some have had the same issue. Order seeds over a month later nothing. Then you ask they want proof. So I provided proof of the transaction and the keep giving me the run around.

Clear as day is show the purchase. Also I have had issues with germination from some of their seeds. Their genetics are good but not stable. Have had to watch closely certain strains from them because of hermie issues. Just wanted you guys to be careful. If any one knows of a better bank with better stable genetics let me know. thanks.

5 Likes

Wow that really sucks! We’ve promoted them for a bit now and haven’t heard anything like this. Maybe I can help? DM me if you’d like to discuss :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been grabbing lots of seeds from DC Seed Exchange @rucifer999, specifically Humboldt Seed Company genetics. They have been great the past 3 orders I’ve made. I priority mail a blank money order then they priority mail my seeds the same day they receive payment. I mail on Monday and get my seeds by Saturday. All seeds come in original sealed breeders packaging.
I’ve been 50/50 on receiving my TGA Subcool genetics from any UK seed banks. Customs are really messing with alot of seed orders lately.
It sucks!!

3 Likes

Are they a bank… if so genetics aren’t their fault… and never a problem but only this time… shit might be lost in the mail… \the one time I had issues with seeds it was with ILGM they want ed enough information to prove I was even alive… in the end they sent more seeds and I got them… took over two months… then 3 months after that I got the previous package… moral… easy slamming a company and I am glad @nick is on board to assist…and if you lose $60 in your career ordering seeds… your golden…lol…

7 Likes

Were they fem seeds cause if so well fem seeds come from a hermied plant and can hermie…

1 Like

Hello Chris,
I am launching a new site shortly. It will be based out of ya for fast shipping. Fellow grower so I feel everyone’s pain with seeds. More info to follow shortly. Peace

3 Likes

Based out of Us sorry for typo.

2 Likes

You had me sweating for a second I thought you were talking about european breeder growers choice that I got frosty gelato and g13 autos from @automatik any autos for sale ? Probably not lol

2 Likes

Most definitely. Information to come shortly. Ship from us all reputable breeders and some craft. Thanks

6 Likes

This post makes me sad I thought that is was only me and the company I was going thru that’s has been struggling nto get orders to their customers

3 Likes

5 years I been getting strains form the place I go thru and this order was the first one that got messed up

So I paid bitcoin and provided a snapshot of the payment it shows they deducted the money. It even shows a passed transaction. I also provided an order number which they said they couldn’t find.

They keep sending the same email saying provide the transaction id and I do. Well folks they will not honor their agreement and I’m out of money. If you go online and read reviews others had the same issue.

I will be looking at a few banks you guys recommend and take my money there. Yes they we fems but I’ve ran other fems under the same conditions and they do not herm. Not to mention the last few batch of seeds didn’t’ germinate. I was told by a grower who breeds.

Good genetics will not herm. No matter how much you trim throughout flower, heat, humidity etc. The only thing that can cause a secure genetic line to herm especially fem is lighting. Example power shuts off for a few hours during flower or some of the under growth that is larfy can sometimes herm.

Thanks folks for your time. Just wanted to warn you all.

3 Likes

bummer, I’ve sucessfully contacted them in the past. hopefully something good will come out of this.

:woozy_face:I did try using the cannacribs code the other day but faild.

2 Likes

That sucks mate the only American bank I can vouch for is ilgm their Mixpacks are decently priced in bulk(and they honor their guaranteed germination promise) but I personally prefer UK sellers that hide stealth ship MSNL was decent but I wish they communicated more . Seed city seems trustworthy and is worth it if you have bitcoin but take a good month until you see your seeds. So far attitude seedbank seems really great but im still waiting for them (but I only put my order in a week ago and they shipped it in 3 days). My Nz buddy recommends coffee shop seeds and they do have some of the lowest prices ive seen so far with decent promotions I just chose attitudes promotions since they have even more.

1 Like

I don’t have experience with growers choice, I have had good service and good genetics from Pacific seeds, they use zelle for payments with gives you a third party confirmation, plus Pacific seed sends acknowledgment of order, payment and shipping with tracking. They don’t have any door buster sales but they are reliable and their site has a good search system. On average seeds cost $10 a seed out the door. hope it helps

1 Like

I tried pacific once but when I ordered they told me it would be 3 weeks to a month before anything was even shipped out

I’ve always had a good experience with SeedsHereNow, good customer service, prompt shipping, decent prices, and always extras thrown in

1 Like

I ordered thru Seedbank previously know as seedking. Based in Cali and they carry mr nice seeds and other top breeders. I got amazing genetics good customer service and quick delivery.

I would recommend and plan on ordering thru then again

1 Like

Beware!!! Happy Halloween!!!

images (61)

3 Likes

Thanks for this. Another thing to hit them up about.

3 Likes