Bigfish27 Autoflower Skunk

I’m really getting discouraged with my outdoor skunk #1 autos , my first problem is the SUN here in Texas it’s 104 today and the rest of the week. The plants are starting to WILT and I simply do not know what to do! I bring them inside yesterday but they seemed stressed the leaves started to curl. So now there back outside early this morning , I watered them with 20ml of each nute I’m only using 2 out the trio of fox farm. I know the sun is coming full force in another hour or so, . Another concern is that they really behind compared my indoor auto . Is that normal? I topped both outdoor plants one plant did great got busher and bigger, the other one isn’t really growing and I noticed that it’s not flowering like the other one is starting to.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I couldn’t upload video😩

3 Likes

When I was growing outside here in Phoenix, I usually had to water my plants four or five times a day to keep them alive and happy to deal with the heat. If you find an area that you have available which has a great deal of reflective light as opposed to direct light, perhaps move them into that area and then you won’t have to worry so much about watering them. Somehow magically ice cubes take a long time to melt, so putting ice cubes on the top of the dirt is also a helpful method to keep them cool and provide them with latent water.

5 Likes

It helps to upload your vids to you tube and then post the link here.

Were going to make this your skunk journal. First thing fill out a Grow Journal Check List.

•Starting with a support ticket will help strengthen your growing abilities. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from.

This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your abilities. The community will help with any questions you may have.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

3 Likes

Anytime you take pics or have a question or want to chat about your skunk, it would be in this room/thread and we could go back in your thread and read and help fix any future issues with all the correct data.

This is one of your many threads you will have. Like mini rooms in an online forum. This place you can tag other users and chat about most things. We try to keep away from politics, guns and religion. Unless they pertain to cannabis. Other than that copy and paste that form and we will get the ball rolling on your brand new thread!

3 Likes