Biomass Who Needs

@ProcessorOwners @ProcessorEmployee I have a Client here in Bend, OR with 13k pounds of ground biomass with testing reports available. Was ground and frozen after harvest. Curious if anyone is looking to get some bulk Biomass shipped to them for processing?

3 Likes

@NateDakine420 I just received a request from someone looking to purchase biomass. Does your client still have biomass available?

This post is kind of old, if Nate’s client doesn’t, is there anyone else that has biomass for purchase?

1 Like

I could use your assistance in that area. Have buyers. Can we chat tomorrow am ? Appreciate it. Thank you 602- 463- 3124

4 Likes

Sorry I didn’t see this until today. When is good for you? His number is 541-610-6411. I gave him your number to reach out to as well. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hi Nate,

I work with a company that converts biomass to energy. Can we arrange a call?

Thanks,
Jon Jacobs
703-740-7986

3 Likes

I can get a phone call set up with the guy who has it. I believe he still has over 10k lbs left. It is a 10% CBD. Not sure of the price differences for Hemp going to extraction compared to energy.

4 Likes

@NateDakine420,

Like @Kareenabis420, I realize this is an older post… but I just got a request to help source bulk hemp biomass (70k lbs) with ongoing futures contract. Do you have a client that can accommodate large bulk orders like that?

If anyone else is or knows of a good source – please send me a message. Preference to GN members!

Thanks!

Snowden

3 Likes

@Kareenabis420 & @TheCannabisReporter, if you are still in need of bio and are direct to your buyers. I have 10 mill lbs of autoflower coming on the market 1st week of August. Location is in OR, we are direct and have escrow services. Thank you!
Namaste,
Angella
COO
www.cannabisbuyer.com & www.hempbuyer.com
707-971-0616

4 Likes