Biscotti Harvest! What i have learned!

Havested Biscotti today… Biscotti was a bag seed. The weed was terrible!! So for me to get a Phenom thats so Beautiful, sticky, sweet smelling is pure luck!!
I started with wayyy to High of a PH… stunted their growth early on…but dialed on pretty quick
She started in 95+ degreee heat, and over the monthes i have made big changes to get temperature and humidity under control! Now its getting colder and things are getting easier to control for now…
Nutrients have been tweked over time. FOX FARMS Grow big was the main ingredient in Veg and FoX farms Big bloom and tiger bloom in Flower
I would like to thank @chrisj @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @scotty17 @hoppiefrog and the full GROWERS NETWORK for all the information. I really feel with the knowledge i learned here i would not have done so well!! Here is from seedling to Havest… Biscotti by Meeeee!!!
Screenshot_20200926-180206_Grower Helper

Screenshot_20200926-180440_Grower Helper Screenshot_20200926-180519_Grower Helper

7 Likes

Grats! Now time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

2 Likes

Looks good . How does it smoke?

3 Likes

Very very very nice. Very. Lol

3 Likes

Smooth!!! A sweet tast, kinda a mix of grape and sugar cane… Instant head rush… No couch lock ( I wanted couch lock) … you think of a million thinks you wanna do… But thats only from one test blunt from the lower buds dried a week early

3 Likes

The longer it cures the better it gets!

3 Likes

Looking dank man

2 Likes