Black friday sales!

I’ll be posting some sales for this Black Friday. Feel free to add!!
Heavily connected seeds will have a %45 off selected seeds starting at 4:20 mountain time thanksgiving day.

Capulator will have a discount for his beneficial microbes at ogbiowar.com on thanksgiving. Use code “thanks.”

Tribus will be %30 off on thanks giving plus a free hoodie with every order.

HLG is still running the %25 off their 550. Use code HLG25. Use code HLG10 for 10% off kits, HLG65, and HLG100

4 Likes

I heard through the vine. That green point is doing $10 packs. FYI

I personally don’t like GU. I bought the S1’s from him he had last year and it turned out they were fake. They were hemp. I lost half of my outdoor crop thanks to him. He did replace my seeds but I was not happy. I put a lot of effort into my outdoor grow last year and when I had to chop most of it down I was not a happy camper. I also don’t support someone who steals pics from growers and dispensaries and posts them on his website. To each their own.

3 Likes

I’ve always had great success with their stuff. But yeah to each their own

1 Like

Just to add on the Greenpoint issue…The stench they carry travels from forum to forum, search if you want. Most ppl do not care for them, most ppl say their strains are OK so it’s all out there for your info. Just letting peps know they have a history and not a good one. That’s not saying they are a rip off artist and will steal your money, no that’s not the case. It’s mainly down to the peps who run the place. YMMV

Here are some of the sales:

Heavily connected seeds will have a %45 off selected seeds starting at 4:20 mountain time thanksgiving day.

# DAY THREE OF DCSE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:

SAVE 50% OFF ALL GREENWORK GEAR FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS ONLY!

Seedsman, Original, The Attitude, JBC, www.weedguardiansfamilytree.com

2 Likes

The bucket company 20% off discount code is TBC20.

1 Like

40% off radicle bags. Use promo code ”Thankful.”
15% off entire store at Rapid Led with code “BF2019.”

1 Like

25% off entire website starting at midnight over at dcseedexchange.

50% off floraflex nutrients use code “Friday50.”
They will also have a 50% off on everything but the coco and rock wool on Monday. The code will be “Loyal.”

1 Like

Cloud line infinity 25% off!! I heard these are the best fans out there. Code is “cloudline25.”

2 Likes

I just ordered the T6 with controller and got $38 off :grin:

5 Likes

If you vape flower this is the best deal going Ghost mv-1 is on sale With a crucible dispenser and the fast charger for a $125 with code Respecttheflower
Normal price is over $300

4 Likes

Hell yeah you go girl!!! Welcome to the Infinity family lmao

2 Likes

I know right! Finally :grin: Thanks KID :wink:

3 Likes

GreenCoast Hydroponics is doing 50% off the store … better go get all the expensive shit ASAP

1 Like

Too bad it’s in stores only :disappointed: