Black Sheep Crew news

So idk if I’m aloud to do this or not if not not please feel free to tell me mods But my Etsy is Officially up!! HostileHippieCo1’s shop on Etsy HostileHippieCo1 | Etsy It has just the BEGINNING of my Tye-Dye collection that I have made (22 out of 50) I ALSO make custom colors designs pretty much whatever you need dyed we can pull it off I also work with some vinyl an am able to pull just about anything I want (within reason) offline as a stencil , my Sheep an Peace sign are currently in the process of being copy written along with my name ! So this is ANOTHER side thing I do along with my MJ business I plan on growing to help people! #BlackSheepCrew #HostileHippieCompany :rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

I just ordered these can’t wait for them to land!! @bullfrog420 @Skinnyhb @PreyBird1 @Slym3r @MrMonkey420 @TheMadFlascher @ravenchief @sssportsmfg @nacho151 @automatik @Dog_Fart1 @bow4buck @beekeeper2 @boozer an sorry for anyone else I missed #BlackSheepCrew!!!

12 Likes

Thats funny, was just telling the wife I need to get busy on some stickers :grin:
Looks good :+1:

8 Likes

Might have to pick me up a couple of “T’s” next check.

Looks good
Marty

8 Likes

I Appreciate you even looking at them! just lmk I also will soon (once I move) Be doing customs again!

8 Likes

Sorry you won’t joining me out west!

Hope the scan is the best ‘negative response’ you ever wanted!

9 Likes

Nice looking T’s! Love the yellow & blue tank

7 Likes

yes truthfully Im still Not quite over the fact im not going out there I WAS GENUINLEY set but with my health an taking my mom with me I agree with her until we know for sure its best to play it safe Never know an she would be out there with NOONE that was our biggest fear BUT since learning all of this I will say Things up here have in a way sort of worked themselves out half way through atleast! #BlackSheepCrew #HostileHippieCompany #BigThingsComing

7 Likes

thank you for your kind words i worked my ass off an will continue too i have alllll new designs coming as soon as i get moved!

6 Likes

AYEEE!!! These just in From the FUNNIFARM!! @bullfrog420 you kind sir are WAYYYY TO FREAKING AWESOME!!! One will DEFINITELY Be in my Tent an one in my Journal!! The magnet is toooo fucking dope!!! Great idea!!! :bulb::pray::pray: I am all to blessed to have everyone of you in my life! #BlackSheepCrew #BlackSheepFarms #HostileHippieCompany

6 Likes

More details coming on the “safe zone”

4 Likes

They are IN!! An though they are a little smaller than I expected they are BEAUTIFUL!

If ANYONE would like a couple Hmu! :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Slap me a couple times! Who ha

4 Likes

Its been a while since I’ve been on here an for that I apologize but I WILL BE BACK BETTER and GROWING SOOOOOON!!! Picture day was Today an then its Posted Monday Morning!

4 Likes

The Pictures ARE IN an oh MY GOD!! my house looks amazing man it really shows off the hard work I have realllly put into this place I literally did it ALL!! #BlackSheepFarms #ComingSoon

9 Likes

Beautiful Place!
Should be proud of yourself!
That’s a LOT of HARD work!!!

Good luck with your sale!

4 Likes

I need you to put some weed co text in there. Lol. Congrats yo.

3 Likes

AND IT SOLD!!! A Whole 4 Days on the market! I know I havent been on here lately but i Have been Supppper busy between the sale of the condo looking for a new house then you add in my significant other had our baby 10 weeks Early… He is ok but its been a long hard road on both of them so your positive vibes will be much appreciated Pics of the new place an GROW will be COMING SOON #BLACKSHEEPFARMS #BLACKSHEEPCREW #HOSTILEHIPPIECOMPANY

8 Likes

Well, Tiffany did a good job then! Congratulations with all this, but most importantly congratulations with your newborn son!!! Hopefully he is in good health, 10 weeks is a lot, but I’m sure he’s in good hands, give the little fella a lot of love! New house, new child, good times ahead!

7 Likes

Thank You Very Much Mr Monkey!! Big Things Are COMING SOOOOOON!!

5 Likes