Black Sheep Crew news

Well as some of you know I was supposed to put my house on the market at the end of the month sell it an move west to build my dream…. Well yet again monkey wrench my health has declined an won’t be able to make said move still selling the house an moving local …. Getting some small equipment this Friday to start my first grow for the business! Wish me luck tmrw is the catscan! #BlackSheepCrew #FuckCancer

14 Likes

Man so sorry to hear. I sure wish myself that this whole “pot” revolution had started long ago when I was in my 20’s or 30’s. Wishing you the best outcome with your Cancer. Hang tight.

Marty

12 Likes

Thank you buddy I’m a soldier Adapt and survive

11 Likes

Praying for u bud get better and start that grow it will induce life into ur body

10 Likes

Hey @HostileHippie420 , sorry to hear the curve balls you been thrown. Staying local is not all that bad, atleast you have contacts and know the area. Hope things go well with your catscan, thoughts are with you.

8 Likes

thanks guys i really appreciate all the words of encouragement the scan is done now waiting on the results :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: it isnt to bad an we can keep moving on a plus note Ordering My AC Infinity Grow tent/ Set Up today!! I cant wait to get growing!

10 Likes

Had a Very Busy Week Boxing an shipping some Tye-Dyes to one of my Favorite People in the World and biggest backers of the Black Sheep Crew really see’s my dream for what it is

6 Likes

then to make it even better Things Started SHOWING EARLY!!!

7 Likes

IMG_0896

I ended up going with TPS as far as nutrients and Im using a mix of roots organic 707 and Mother Earth as far as soil goes Im still waiting on seeds and it will still be another month or so before i can fully start yet anyways bc im still going to be moving … just locally I NEED LAND cant do the condo thing anymore … and My mom is sick (that was kinda the striving force behind this in the beginning) but she has Vacation already set for June an we havent Been ANYWHERE in almost 6 years now so June 13th I guess im going too HAHA #BlackSheepCrew #AlongForTheRide #WelcomeToMyShitShow

9 Likes

So a little Update I kinda got Side lined Yet again! as most of you know by now my original plan was to go west to Az and buy a decent (10 to 20 acres) of Land … WELLLLL as this Ole Black Sheeps luck would have it lol that didn’t happen due to health issues of my own (I was trying to get out there for my moms health!) SOOOOO we Adapted and overcame Righttttt well Nys is crap and they have Crazy ass laws when it comes to Ms. Mary Yes she’s Legal now Medically and Rec but growing is fuzzy long story short I wont be able to get my LEGAL ADULT GROWERS PRODUCTION CERTIFICATE for at least 2 years :roll_eyes: but it is what it is I’m going to continue on doing what I am doing I’m a medical patient so I CAN GROW STILL just have to keep very VERY stringent notes which I already am very OCD so it wont be a problem I don’t think… I don’t know just another way they can control things I guess … ADAPT and OVERCOME is the point of all this no matter what #BlackSheepCrew #WelcomeToMyShitShow

10 Likes

You’ll like that line of nutes, they are reasonalble, doesn’t take much per gallon. I’ve been using their stuff for around 3 years, honestly I mostly use it for supplements, one grow I did use it exclusively on one plant, it was doing great until I had to shut down and it died. Used pure coco for the medium. AND they have absolutely STELLAR customer support. I always use their silicone no matter what line of nutes I’m running. They have two Cal Mags, I see they gave you the Organic one in that kit.

Enjoy’
Marty

8 Likes

yes! and I’m kind of excited that I got the organic one to be honest I also plan On Running BBP from @TheMadFlascher we have been talking about it more and more! I am actually going to order it Tomorrow! So once I find a new house up here hopefully within the next few weeks I will be Up and running!!

8 Likes

Most of their line is plant based, not ORMI rated but kinda a hybrid of fertilizer salts made from mostly plant sources. Good luck with the house hunting !

Marty

7 Likes

Good luck with your health @HostileHippie420!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

6 Likes

Thank you, kind sir, Its genuinely appreciated believe it or not this forum and allot of these guys I’ve grown to look up to in a short amount of time I love the comradery it really is like its own little GN family and I am blessed to be able to have stumbled upon it when I did! One day at a Time I’m a soldier through an through I wont quit till my dying breath literally! now its just stay as healthy as possible an see what the Doc says next !

8 Likes

Now that’s the spirit! Admirable as well!!!

6 Likes

excited to announce I will be running BBP once I start this fun run in the new house I found some curing jars ! 10$ a case! And my floors will be done the 25th the movers come the 24th shit is FINALLLLLY FLOWING ! Now just to keep it this way for the next month or so … tik tok tik tok …. Can’t waitttt! #BlackSheepCrew #HostileHippieCompany #ComingToAStoreNearYou

9 Likes

The Holy Grail lmfaooo definitely has a TON of info now let’s see what’s usable!

4 Likes

@Skinnyhb better?
I would give this book a legit 8 of 10 it has Soooo much info an actually allot of its useful my only downfall of it is the amount of stuff they do push of Ed’s lol I mean it is his book what do you expect right?! Lmfaoooo but it’s a great book!

8 Likes

Most interesting good sir, maybe I’ll Amazon that

4 Likes