BlackSheep Goes Organic!

Soooo it begins!! 2 Durban Poison , 2 Sour Diesel , an 2 of @PreyBird1 ’s Runtz …. All 6 ended up popping let’s see what kinda phenos we get!

As of right this second they’re in Hp ProMix with a pinch of mykos getting PHed water … they will be moved to 3 gallon bags first with Gia Green Nutes at a 3 tblspoons per gallon of soil an also mixing in gai green worm castings @ 25% by volume …. This is a very simple recipe but I’ve seen very amazing results…. Via MrCanucks grow on YouTube

14 Likes

That’s who got me into Gaia Green.
Good luck with your grow.
Looking forward to seeing your ladies Mature.

10 Likes

I’ve seen nothing but phenomenal results :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3: hopefully I can pull off the same thing

10 Likes

Looking great! Hey need to collaborate on a few hoodies!

9 Likes

Yes! Following! This grow and the hoodie thing!

10 Likes

They’re getting taller! We are 6 for 6!

9 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

The babies got upped to 3 gallon bags , next will be 5 an then 7 right before they flip

13 Likes

I find 7 gallons to be too big for indoor. You’d be surprised what you can get in a 3 gallong maybe 5. But i find it wastes a lot more media. I like and prefere to use 3 gallon grow bags.

12 Likes

I will take this into consideration I appreciate your input for real I look up to you guys on here especially you bro!!

12 Likes

Your watering schedule is more with the smaller pots. I tried 5s this last round and still have majority of the soil when i pulled them at harvest. I usually ran 2.5 gallons and had to water every other day to everyday. From baby to flower

Today must be transplant day @HostileHippie420

I’m about to do the same!

11 Likes

I do living soil and the bigger the pot the longer the bake. I have a 30g 15g and 7g living and as the 30 grows monsters with ease and just top dresses and bokashi and some teas i could do nothing but top dress at flower and water and id be good. The smallers do require more attention but are a better grow and overall better in general my 7gs out compete and get same feeds as 30 if not a bit more enzyme teas. Happy growing!! Look forward to seeing another organic grower

9 Likes

11 Likes

These girls are getting Bigger! I can’t wait till my big tent gets done with flower!

12 Likes

I Believe they ARE Happy!! A that indeed makes me happy …. Day 14 today

12 Likes

11 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed: these girls seem to like the organic/ plastic , I’m blown away

11 Likes

I am legit Impressed with these babies in the organic , I truly love every minute of being in my grow room …… to the point I’ve been contemplating going back to school for something Cannabis related, I’m just not sure yet

11 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::woozy_face: bro this is the most amazing feeling in the world! I can’t begin to explain how much purpose I feel taking care of these girls

12 Likes