BlackSheep Goes Organic!

The Runtz strain is my absolute favorite. I love it lot more than grand daddy purple and that was my favorite strain. But this monkey slapz is damn fine weed. I like trying the different grown styles. Like ones soil and one hydroponic. Man yummy stuff.

9 Likes

Gotta love when more grow stuff comesss! Hopefully it can start getting warmer so I can start building this hoop house!

10 Likes

Yikes, 25 Gal pots, someone’s looking to grow some monsters!
Looks like the war room is stocking up for a considerable offensive !

9 Likes

Those are gonna be for my outside babies …… trying to grow full blown trees :rofl::joy::man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

One down side is the length of cords for the supplemental lights but other than that I feel as if they will indeed help

9 Likes

You can hook them together on one cord. All kinds of the waterproof connectors you can go with. I’ll see if I can find something on Amazon I can link you to.

9 Likes

move the outlets closer :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is true :rofl::joy::rofl: ….

7 Likes

It was decent out today so I was able to get outside a get some things done , it’s been nonstop for a while now but I love it keeps my mind occupied :rofl::joy:

Girls are looking amazing can’t wait to have this next harvest!

8 Likes

Next up flowering is two organic monkey Slapz another runts an another Durban poison!

8 Likes

It has been here also :slight_smile: but still about a foot of snow on the ground it should be gone tomorrow

but may snow here over the weekend :frowning:

I have some seeds to sow now and they will sprout in the spring warm up

nice flowers

Dequilo

7 Likes

7 Likes

This 13th Ghost x Monkey Slapz is amazing looking! Along with the Romulan at the end!

8 Likes

8 Likes

Did you get the advanced system from AC INFINITY? @HostileHippie420

7 Likes

Well I mean I got the 3x3 kit an 4x4 kit from them then added an extra controller for my other tent an then the supplemental lights for the 4x4

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Yes get your hoop house up. How big are you going?
Here is mine.

Me installing the plastic. I always do things bu myself.

Use this link to get stuff! :+1::joy:

12 Likes