BlackSheep Goes Organic!

The last picture is Coconut Oil we Infused last night with the Larfy an left over plant material , still have another half of the bag left to do Thank You Magic Butter Machine :wink:

12 Likes

What you throw them into a 1g pot from solo cups and then home?

10 Likes

I used to use solos there too big. I like the tiny party shot glass solo mini cups. Then i go into 1 gallons but usually 3 gallons is my sweet spot.

12 Likes

You do 3g all the way through to harvest?

8 Likes

@csrtslammer I like to go from paper towel to 16 oz drink cups get them well rooted then move them

to one gallon pots root them well again

put them into 3 gallon pots to finish after a week of veg

seven gallon pots are a bit too big and five gallon pots do work, the three gallon pots are a great

size but toward the end of an 8 week or so flower

you end up watering twice a day because more roots then soil

all the best and grow big

Dequilo

10 Likes

I have 2 30gs which i usually slam 2 in unless im doing 2 monsters. Then afew 7gs and 3gs. Trying to find a good balance for regs/fems and autos.

7 Likes

inside I use pro-mix and do not recycle it inside it goes outside in my garden :slight_smile:

so 3 gallons work great 7’s just eat up soil-less :frowning:

I see people starting and finishing Autos in 3 gallon pots it kills me to put a seedling in a

huge pot

I am still struggling with auto inside :frowning: they do not like me so much

last season I just got them root bound in drink cups dropped them into the ground outside on

May first and they gave me big buds by July fourth

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

10 Likes

I have had luck thus far sprouting in solos waiting 2-3 days then up potting to 3g and not overwatering. Size is nice get decent plants but nothing big yet will go outdoors and try this year and see how they do.

9 Likes

try 5 gallon pots may be better, outside is the place plants like to be in the ground

9 Likes

Yea im purchasing some 5gs soon appreciate the advice, and yeah it would be nice to get out lol

9 Likes

always love to talk with a grower about growing :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

I could talk all day about growing bro… been reading into breeding more and now having these damn males just pushing the subject lmao. Nothing better than talking medicine

9 Likes

all about what you are looking for :slight_smile:

9 Likes

@dequilo i was like that with autos i put some in big pots 20ltrs they grew taller than me i short tho 173cm had 6 in 20ltr pots was a good harvest but next time i put 10 in 3 gallon pots got a zip off each one definitely try big pots even just one see how it goes

I seen this so saved it for when i was auto mad

Auto’s - I learned from a breeder of auto’s that they require a deep space for their tap roots. If the space isn’t deep enough when the root bottoms out it begins to flower. The deeper the hole (36") the bigger the auto can get up to 8 ft tall in a lot of cases. If it has a shorter pot or hole to grow into it’ll flower before reaching it’s maximum height or potential. They don’t fair well when transplanted either so put it directly into its forever home. Food for thought. So IMO if you use a rubbermaid commercial gray trash can with the wheel attachment for ease of access. You will grow giants indoors. If you use any pot that’s shallower it’ll flower before it’s meant to. Good luck.

9 Likes

If ur getting into breeding, watch out and dont go flashing at the ladies to get them excited! They may be camera shy :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :flushed:

8 Likes

Yes sometimes 1 gallon all the way to harvest. Depends what im doing. Since im always rotationg flavors/strains around i dont need huge amounts of flower at once so the smaller ones make more sense. They waste less materials.

10 Likes

Lots of stuffs and Things going on :man_shrugging:t3:

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes