Bladeless trimmers for 1 pound or 100,000 pounds - hand trimmed quality

Nah… I make so much hash by washing… I just keep 2 or 3 pairs going and soak in alcohol… I like full melt hash works great in my dab rig…120 micron at the largest… 160 micron balls all go to my buddy that smokes hash joints al day every day…

3 Likes

Nice,Im a big fan of the 90 and 75 micron. I always get my bubble hash to full melt. Except with The larger micron bags. After the 125 or so It may melt may not, and of so only a hit or two will melt. I have a batch of bubble soaking it up rite now. I pull bags in T-minus-30 minutes. Hahahaha

1 Like

We had some colas weighing out at 28 grams and up years ago and the machine my buddy tried did not go so well. It was also when they first started popping up on the market and where mainly fans to cut the herb. I like the video I just watched tho. Nothing like the original machines. I am a little interested for my outdoor crops. Im still a hand scissor guy for my indoors! Hahaha

1 Like

it’s great.

@Ladithief this one lol

Apologies for my sanctimonious approach… @packee had a good laugh…lol…we own a TT1900 not sure of 12lbs an hour… but am hoping… what is the %RH dry that works the best… I can rehydrate to 62% again no problem… so far I love it… but only did a pound in an hour the day… all defence it was the first run in it…lol… so a little dialling in would be quite helpful…lol…actually it has awesome potential… @erickgustafson

1 Like

And the pound was still in need of trim. Perhaps directions to tutorial? Bag size relevance and what to start with, big or smaller nylon.
Cheers

Packee

@Packee this guy… explains lots… wet trim dry to 8%ish then hydrate to what ever…

1 Like

@Ladithief ya I just watched a few vids and Tom recommends 5-12% inside as well for best results. I think we were close, just the big fan leaves need to come off first like the vid mentions

Packee

So we had questions and Tom himself said call him and well he answered them… so just on that point… this machine is worth it…even if just for the customer service… but it does work…lol…

2 Likes