Bladeless trimmers for 1 pound or 100,000 pounds - hand trimmed quality

Hi Everyone! We have been silent for awhile as we have been busy expanding our lineup - and we now have a bladeless trimming machine for every size grower. Our goal is to help you reduce your labor costs while providing an end result that looks hand trimmed - let us help make your operations more profitable. Ask us anything about trimming (or growing, as I used to be a grower) - we pride ourselves in our expertise and love to help growers.

2 Likes

What do you have for 10-15lb grower… in the 5-10lb per hour range… Twister T6 is out and Centurion table top is in…now sell me…

2 Likes

@Packee… have not checked as you can see…

1 Like

Have checked the Twister T6 and the Centurion table top… sell me on yours…

What is the tumbler made from…

I want to grow 100,000 pounds one day that would be sick as fuck :metal::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Working on it lol… But in regards to the machine I’m sure it’s a wonderful product but I firmly believe this industry should be producing jobs that machine takes away jobs… I’m sorry but it puts profits into 1 person who can control it while I believe quality product should be hand trimmed and taken with pride… Even if I owned a 5 acre property with thousands of plants I’d still have this belief… I just watched this video on YouTube

3 Likes

I don’t disagree… but I am catering to home growers… we aren’t paying to get our shit trimmed…

3 Likes

But I’d rather take pride in every bud and trim myself then let a machine sort through them…I enjoy the big nugs that I can peal from to smoke on… What happens to those giant colas once you throw them in… Just me I guess but definitely get the appeal :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

hi Tom.
I’m Mars from China. we are manufacturer of LED Grow lights for Cannabis growing.
Is there any possibility to cooperate with you? Do your customers need grow light?
Do you want to supply grow lights for them?
best regards
Mars Wei

2 Likes

@scotty17 I’ve got 24 outside lol. I’ll be months trimming haha

Packee

4 Likes

Hahaha thats funny you typed that…I am a large scale guy, It actually sucks harvesting hundreds at a time hahaha not sucks, just lots of labor. Easy, but still. Anyway, I agree with you Scotty, The true quality is hand trimmed. I have yet to see a trim machine do as well as a person. So, even our farms large scale harvest, we still do old school trimming parties. One person works the grill and gets the food rocking, tv or music gets going, and a bunch of us all get comfy and start trimming our asses off. Hahahaha When I build my grows, I usually set up a dry/cure room and also a trim room with furniture, electronics, etc. we have times where 10 of us went in to work and the work lasted 2 weeks straight of trimming. Hahaha Shit can get crazy Stacked up fast hahahahaha

5 Likes

I will have 15 pounds to trim… sorry mechanical… and all trim will finally be used… I burn all my hand trimmed larf…I am not selling it so who cares… to me it (and definitely my wife as she tells me every year) will help my sanity… I am not a business so I can’t be bothered other than saving that al important sanity I repeated 5 times here…lol…

3 Likes

@bullfrog420 exactly trim parties brother… The way to do it… I’ll take 10 people and some good food and music and a couple beers over 1 machine anyday… Like you said the quality is way better… My wife’s friend goes to LA and they have about 15 people at once they do about 10-15 pounds a day 2 shifts

1 Like

Lol @Ladithief I get the sanity part but good thing it’s not like actual work you could take as many breaks as you want brother… I’d help you trim bro anyday of the week and I’ll man the smoker/BBQ also :metal:

3 Likes

Hi @scotty17 and @bullfrog420 :wave:

It was at a trim party about a decade ago that I actually came up with the concept for our machines, so believe me, trim parties have a special place in my heart. And we understand why people are skeptical that a machine could produce hand trimmed results - but as a former grower myself I understand that a lot of farms are fighting to be profitable, and we pride ourselves on helping growers become profitable and stay in business. And increased profitability in trimming operations doesn’t mean taking away jobs - instead of trimming you can have people focus on other parts of the business.

I have an offer to you - we are based in LA - the next time that you are in town for a trim party, come by our offices and party with us - we can show you what our machines can do and then instead of hand trimming for hours we can just have a good time

1 Like

Hi @Ladithief :wave:

I’ll try to answer all of your questions here, but let me know if I missed anything.

For the 5-10 lb per hour range I would recommend the TTT 1900 - it can process up to 12 lbs per hour, and is one of our most popular models. The TTT 1900 comes with three nets, one for trimming, one for sorting, and one for kiefing. Link: https://tomstumbletrimmer.com/collections/tumble-trimmers/products/ttt-1900-system

Compared to the Twister T6 and Centurion table top, our model is bladeless - this has a big advantage for a couple of reasons. With blades, you have to stop and clean it during normal operation - for our machine the only thing you need to do during normal operation is add a drop of organic oil to the zipper about once an hour during heavy use (vegetable oil or our resin remover). When you are done, the MeshNet comes off the machine and you can simply put it in the washing machine and let it air dry. Also, with the bladeless technology you will get better trimming results, and our machines not only trim, but also sort and kief. We also sell our machines at a better price point than Twister or Centurion.

For “what is the tumbler made from” - it depends on the model and what part you are talking about. But everything that touches the bud is either food grade plastic or stainless steel. The TTT 1900 has all food grade plastic nets, and a food grade plastic funnel flow.

I hope that answers everything, but let me know if you have any other questions.

TomsTumbler_Flyer_8pt5BY11_ModelTTT-1900S-SamplePreview.pdf (952.6 KB)

2 Likes

Hi @bullfrog420 - I’m Erick with Tom’s Tumbler, and just wanted to reach out to you as well. I see that you are a large scale grower, and while @scotty17 found an older video, we have a newer video about the Python 400 here: Introducing the Python 400 from Tom's Tumbler - YouTube

The Python 400 was designed with large scale THC growers in mind, and because it is bladeless it won’t beat up your product like other machines do. You can change certain settings on the Python to customize the trim depending on the strain and your personal preferences (for example, how quickly or slowly the product moves through the machine, various types of nets, how much weight you have inside the trommel, etc.)

With all that said, our machines take out about 90% of the trimming labor required, but you will most likely still need to do some hand touch ups when the product comes out of the machine (for example, most often there are still the “crows feet” at the bottom of the bud that you would need to remove).

Like Tom mentioned, we pride ourselves in helping make farms more profitable. I would be willing to bet that we could help you keep your same level of high standards while improving your trimming operations so you can invest more of your time and money in other parts of your business.

Python 400 Video

2 Likes

@erickgustafson if was large enough scale I would actually consider your machine after watching that video… I’m never saying anything bad but I’ve seen large scale growers use these types and obliterate their crop into tiny nugs… I think main colas and buds reaching 1-2 grams should be handled with care… Much of the appeal to consumers isn’t popcorn nugs and I think your machine with the interchangeable nets has done that… Great job :+1:… I can imagine a residential machine a fraction of the size for home growers such as myself :wink:… I think it could produce quality trimming like these lovely buds lol… I still believe in creating jobs on large scale farms but I definitely get the point could be focusing on other aspects… Instead of trimming could be training people to look for deficiencies or pests and making sure every plant produces superb buds… Tough business smart companies like yourselves will revolutionize the industry… But as a small business owner as well always about consumer end product… :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

thanks @scotty17 - and that is some beautiful looking buds right there, well done!

3 Likes

Do you scrape your scissors and keep it separate for later?

1 Like