Bloom nutrients for indoors

I have some Bloom 3-12-6. I’m growing in a tent in pots. Is this a really good liquid nutrient for flowering stage or is there something better? Also looking for a foliage nutrient as well. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @newbie19,

Do you know what the numbers stand for? Have you looked at the lessons that are given here in the University tab?
Nitrogen - Phosphorus (Potash) - Iron
These are the three main ingredients in the food. The numbers tell you how much of each. I forget the order they come in.

2 Likes

Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium in that order. NPK Seems a little high on the Phosphorous to me, what do you think Homey?

3 Likes

Actually, 12 is what we use on the veggies for bigger fruits. Ours is 6-12-6.

The main thing to remember @newbie19 is that everything must be correctly balanced to the plant for best results.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. Any way I could get a link to purchase the stuff you use. I don’t have a lot of spare ime to research. It would be very helpful. Thanks again

What are you growing in? Soil, coco, ect

1 Like

Bugsbee uses 5-10-5 in bloom + 1% calcium
12-6-6 in veg
20-10-20 in soil mixture 50% peat 50% vermiculite and a few others thrown in like dolomite Lin,granular gypsum feeds every day
:v:t2:

2 Likes

Isn’t that technically a soilless mix?

1 Like

I don’t think so reading the definition of soil.

3 Likes

It sounds alot like pro mix, but they’re also great ingredients for potting soil!

2 Likes

Not far off is it. I have some promix hp too, have tested bx as well. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I’m growing in soil

1 Like

Sounds great. Can you possibly supply a link to it? Thanks

Imo easiest line to use no changes to manufacturing instructions either would be bio canna full line, they are the big dogs in research. It’s a fool proof system no ph adjusting feed every watering and crazy results I got 150g a sq ft using it. Pricey stuff but it works like nothing else I have tried and been at it since 1997 so tried lots and lots. This product will get you top shelf smoke w little worries if any. A beginners dream I’d say!!

3 Likes