Blue Dream or Wedding Cake? Let me know

I got a bag of some killer BC bud, it was a 50/50 mix of Blue Dream and Wedding Cake, There was a few seeds at the bottom, when i asked my friend he said it was from the Blue Dream.

Here is the plant half way threw flower, can anyone tell if this looks more like Blue Dream or Wedding Cake?     (day28 of 12/12)
          Thanks![20191120_233410|666x500](upload://i3mXFwZY81U9gEjYkQhCTlCywTh.jpeg)
1 Like

3 Likes

Too early to tell but later in flower if it’s a true blue dream u will know it. There is a distinct growth pattern and look to a blue dream.

2 Likes

Dont know what wedding cake looks like but that does look like early b.d. to me it grows a bit leggy and has cone shaped buds for sure;) unless thats how w.c. grows my vote is b.d. but could be a cross dont forget;)

2 Likes

grow it out once before (same mother) it had spear shape buds, super strong and very terpy, the taste was so weird but very good (some smelled like sweet berrys, at other times it smelled like a strong curry when it was curing
Found a pic of the same strain later in flower last run

2 Likes

I got my $ on wedding cake . Since blue dream is a sativa and those leafs don’t look like a sativa plant

2 Likes

Blue dream also Has a very distinct smell you can find the jar with your eyes closed

1 Like

I’m pretty sure It’s wedding cake, the nugs and description match it to a T
(finishes with the sparse dark brown hairs) has the creamy nutty rich flavor.
And looks like itll finish before 8 weeks

1 Like