Blue dream-(photo) grow

Strain/s: Blue Dram (photo)
Genetic Makeup: Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 5 Gallon Fabric
Tent Size: 5’ x 5’
How Many Plants: 2
Environment: Indoor
Stage: seedling
Medium: Fox Farm Happy Frog (Top half), Fox Farm Ocean Forest (bottom half)
Lights: HLG 600 R-spec
Nutrients: GeoFlora
Room/Tent Temperature: 78°
Relative Humidity: 75%
Media/Res PH: 6.5
Pests: None
Watering: Once Daily or as needed
here is my journey:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Very nice looking grow you have going there. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

@gemann welcome to GN great to have you with us and thanks for a look at

your work

I always love to see what others are growing and how they grow

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

7 Likes

WELCOME to our group. Looks like u have a beautiful run goin on there at wheight did u put ur first scrog net and at what height are u flipping

6 Likes

I’m waiting till the net is about 50%-60% then I’ll flip, maybe sooner because I know Blue Dream will stretch alot and fast…the height is 8 inches from the top of the soil to the net…

3 Likes

I did some heavy defoliation at the bottom of the net on them on Monday.

9 Likes

Very nice journal and grow. Love to watch your progress!

5 Likes

Update on the blue bream grow:
They are in day 7 in flower. I over fed one of them so I had to flush, it’s a good thing that I did because ppm’s were 1730. She will only receive just water before I add the bloom nutrient to her, The last picture is her after 24 hours after flushing…

6 Likes

Gemann firt I love following ur grows do U bing air into ur tents with a intake fan??

3 Likes

Yes, see the silver duck that is bringing fresh cool air from where my portable AC unit is…

3 Likes

Thats what I figured that was I think thats a great idea and more and more tent growers are doing it. I have a small tent 2x4x 6.7 and I am definitely going that way the next run

4 Likes