Bob, trying this journal thing. Michigan outdoor grow, by a girl!

I thought it was shaved chocolate or pulled pork at first! :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl::rofl: but seriously wow! Nice score there.

6 Likes

Hard to believe that’s from just trim.
We still have bags to go…

7 Likes

This year’s grow, 2022…

:v::green_heart:

16 Likes

Yeaaaaaaaaah duuuuude Nice orchard! Tudududuuuu

7 Likes

Dudette actually! All me!

10 Likes

Everyones a dude :wink: welcome to dudeïsm dude!

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You must be a millennial!! :rofl:

My generation a little different! Lol
All in fun! :v:

10 Likes

Idk what I am. a monkey for sure. :v: :monkey:

11 Likes

14 Likes

@bobette Hey thats a nice looking grow you got there. By chance are you using BBP?

10 Likes

Not on this grow. I have used it before.
I will use it again, for sure. I was out and on vacation it became too late to start it. I don’t trust anyone else putting anything on my plants. Lol I have a control thing where my plants are concerned. Lol
BBP is great stuff, tho!

12 Likes

I will be watching :eyes: dudette lol. Looks awesome, and I know how you feel about anybody spraying your plants.

11 Likes

@Slym3r. You sure come up with some cool, sweet interesting stuff. I think its a hybrid though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

@Slymer don’t know if i like it or … should be scared of it! Lol :rofl:
Either way he’s a mess!! :rofl::v::green_heart:

10 Likes

That’s me around 10 pm!

8 Likes

When you dug down with the auger, next year could probably try adding rocks or sand (cheapest way) or perlite or some things to help with drainage. Possible depending how deep you dug that they are sucking up ground water as well even days after rains. But its also nice when it droughts out. Im assuming you have well water so water consumption isnt really a concern. Better to have that good drainage in that case.

8 Likes

Nice @bobette as usual. I havent seen my monkey slapz grown outdoors yet. Very cool!

10 Likes

That feild is full of sand. It’s a volleyball court.
No well water.
There are drainage tiles under all that sand.
One end the tiles broke one year and flooded. I just don’t plant on that end until we fix them.
I believe it to be the Perfect spot, IMO.
:v::green_heart:

11 Likes

I just love growing your genetics outside! Once i saw it inside and then smoked it…DAAAAMN that some good SLAPZ!!! :purple_heart::v::green_heart:

12 Likes

Im smoking that fire right now! Mm mmm mmmmmm. Yeah its one of my favorites.

11 Likes