Bob, trying this journal thing. Michigan outdoor grow, by a girl!

@bobette I just won some of @PreyBird1 Monkey Slaps, and WILL be growing them in my greenhouse next year. Is it next year yet? Lol. I maybe able to run 1 plant indoors this winter, hoping. Love the great outdoors though. :sunglasses:

11 Likes

You’re a lucky one! Your gonna love it… just sayin’!!
Seemed easy to grow. The smoke is amazing! Helped so much with my ADD and other issues, not to mention the great buzz! Preybird out did himself on that one. I’ll be surprised if even HE can top that one! Lol :v::green_heart:
Love ya Prey! :grin::heart:

12 Likes

Ya, not to many people in this world like that anymore. So much greed, it’s unbelievable.

10 Likes

You’re plants were getting overwatered and you asked for suggestions… those were my suggestions.

7 Likes

That was last year when we had a large amount of rain.
Sorry for the confusion.
This year is going along fine.
:green_heart::v:

9 Likes

Thank GOODNESS huh bobette !
Between the males and the rain, you must be glad that grow’s behind you !!!

8 Likes

Absolutely!
Hey, i was bragging About you at a grow store. They said they wanted to look you up. I gave them your name and product name. :green_heart::v:

9 Likes

Thank you for the reference bobette!..

Always enjoy bringing new growers on board!

10 Likes

I was raving about your product. He got right on line and looked it up.
His store was a good size and he does plenty of business.

12 Likes

Yep us males be so damn pesky lol…

Marty

10 Likes

All good. Confusion on my part, i am new here i didnt even notice the date. Glad to hear you figured it out :slight_smile: im also a michigan grower you must be further north or closer to the lakes than i am we don’t have much sand where im at. I was assuming well water based of your pictures you seem to be out in a quite rural area.

10 Likes

I’m 1 Mile in from a lake, but the sand was trucked in.
My daughter played competitive volleyball, hence the court to begin with. She now has her own home, so time to use it for my good use… lol

It is blue clay under the 16 inches of sand. With drain tiles . I dig my holes and put my ammendmeded soil in

13 Likes

I love how you’ve labeled all of your photos! And beautiful plants you have there … nice to see you here again. I’ve been away too long myself and am trying to catch up on people and their plants and their lives. Hope you are well. :seedling: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Love your plants :slight_smile:

thank you for a look at your work

all the best and be well

Dequilo

11 Likes

Plants are doing very well. Just starting to show preflower.
Here’s just a few…

16 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful sight, :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you!
They are doing well. Raining today , so they will get mother natures feeding! Lol

10 Likes

Yes, finally getting much needed rain :cloud_with_rain: filling my rain barrels back up, was getting low on water. I have to use mother nature’s water. Well water will kill my girl’s :rage:

8 Likes

That it will!
We have a well, too. But, for city water a few years ago. Always seems to have the perfect PH! :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

6 Likes

Hey @bobette have you got a solenoid set up for the water hose? I added one to my garden irrigation water line so i can control it with my phone.

Makes watering and sprinkler maintinance super easy!

8 Likes