Bob, trying this journal thing. Michigan outdoor grow, by a girl!

Dry out soon!

6 Likes

@bobette agreed we need some dry days in between the rain. We have had a lot of rainfall since May. My plants are doing ok, 3 doing real good! Blueberry, Silver Haze & Blue Genius. GG4 is still small, Lemon Pie, CBD1:20 are on the small side. Not showing much activity even with nutrients. We still have time to see if they will improve😉

4 Likes

May your flood water recede , your ground dry up & you have a Fantastic weekend~

9 Likes

Bobette, In your group picture your plant color still looks surprisingly good to me. Usually after several cloudy days and a lot of rain (oxygen deprivation to the roots and minimal photosynthesis) they will yellow up pretty quickly.

From your picture I remain hopefully optomistic for you to pull through it…
Plus you’ve got that girl power working on your side!!!

PS. If you can send a bunch of that rain to Nor Cal we would appreciate it immensly!! Lakes are all but empty and irrigation wells are going dry as we overdraft our ground water…UGH!

8 Likes

I’m a Luke Fan!!
Thank you! :green_heart: @OlyBoy

5 Likes

Go @bobette !

5 Likes

Lost my Bluegenious :sleepy: with the big winds that came through. Uprooted 3 I had in pots.
Let me know how the Bluegenious comes along.
Yes, still time for them to stretch and produce big buds! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Well pop, I’ll keep you posted on the BG !

4 Likes

I have a blue genius seed popping now!

2 Likes

Beautiful plant. Might just grow it indoors this winter.
Please let me know how it does. If it’s worth growing. Is yours a CBD-CBG? @Slym3r

3 Likes

This is the GG#4. It was drowning. Thought I lost it, but the middle seems to be coming back. So letting it dry up and see what happens.

Any thoughts??

9 Likes

It’s a hemp CBD strain.

1 Like

Maybe pull the straw away for a little while

5 Likes

Pull the straw away from the roots on it for a little while let some air get in there so it dries out quicker maybe. Definitely let it ride. You have nothing to lose by taking care of it. Might surprise you never know.

6 Likes

Thank you! I really didn’t think about the straw!:thinking:
I’ll give it a try. :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

Hydro
Great minds and all…:+1:t3:

5 Likes

Sometimes takes a village to grow some good weed!! LOL

7 Likes

Lol and we got points for not calling it hay

8 Likes

You sure did!! LMAO

7 Likes

:thinking:…I don’t recall if you’ve ever been to my journal Bobette. It’s not a very fast mover but I do chug long.

4 Likes