Books on cannabis cultivation

Marijuana Grower’s Handbook: Your Complete Guide for Medical and Personal Marijuana Cultivation by Ed Rosenthal

The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use by Greg Green

Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis by Robert Connell Clarke

Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis: An Expert Breeder Shares His Secrets by DJ Short

Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower’s Bible by Jorge Cervantes

Marijuana Horticulture Fundamentals: A Comprehensive Guide to Cannabis Cultivation and Hashish Production by K of Trichome Technologies

Marijuana Garden Saver: Handbook for Healthy Plants by J. C. Stitch

What are you favorite books to add to the list?

1 Like

Teaming with microbes and Secrets of the soil are 2 of my favorite books regarding the microbiology involved in horticulture. Bacteria and fungi are extremely interesting and complex. When you really start diving into the subject I personally think it really starts opening your mind to a more natural ways of working with plants and nature in general. The rate of growth you can achieve with Aerated compost teas is remarkable to say the least. I believe when I started learning about these functions of plant biology is when I really started becoming a better grower. Just a heads up Secrets of The Soil is a little out there for most people but still has some very interesting information and points of view. Also neither of these books are directly geared toward cannabis but both have principles that apply to all plants.

6 Likes

I just read Cannabis for Capitalists - Otoke Horticulture llc. and found it full of good info.

Cannabis Breeders Bible - super encyclopedia of breeding info

Big Weed - Green Man Cannabis. A good story.

3 Likes