Boveda is giving away sample packs

Following their Boveda challenge, now they are giving away nice sample packs.
Here is the link :

That’s what I’ll be receiving. So if you like them or even just want to try them, go and fill the form!

Thanks Boveda, you have a great product and an even greater way of making it known!!!

6 Likes

@packee this is nice…

5 Likes

I got into the challenge. Looks like two small c vaults. And a few packs of boveda. Should be fun.

2 Likes

That was the last challenge… this one is a new one for multiple boveda packs… by the looks of it… I received my other 6 weeks ago…

3 Likes

How long does it usually take to get a response after you fill everything out? I did last week.

2 Likes

For the Challenge, you get 2 small cvaults, 2 small grinders, 1 lighter, 5 organic wraps and I Boveda pack.
This one is only different size Boveda pack. You can get both! I had the first challenge and I went to check the other day to see if it was still going on and that’s what I got!

Edit : You also get some king size rolling paper!

2 Likes

For me it took only about 2-3 days. Check your spam folder, we never know! And also, I think you can enter multiple times if you are not accepted for the first challenge… :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome thanks!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Cool I will apply as well. Thanks guys

2 Likes

That’s a much better kit for sure , it’s the boveda we want :wink: we all have jars I’m sure

2 Likes

Now I use the 2 small cvaults by keeping grinded flowers in them. A different strains for each.
If I need an emergency reefers, it’s already grinded!!! :wink:

2 Likes

You don’t get a response… I received it and for got why I received it it took so long until @Packee shot me a picture of his…lol…

1 Like

I got a response a CPL days ago about the first challenge

2 Likes

I got in for the first challenge

1 Like

1 Like

And I got a response for both giveaways…

Now wait until you receive it (a couple of days only, real fast) and enter the sample pack giveaway! You can do both. I did and now I have plenty of Boveda packs to last me for a while!!! :wink:

@xgx13xgx, @MK3_Pharms and everybody who also got the first giveaway go get your freebies people!

1 Like

I got my response on the 9th about the vaults so waiting g for those and just entered the second challenge

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: @kapouic. Just signed up for the freebies packets…the vaults are nice and def noticed a diff between them

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes