Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Boveda is giving away sample packs

Following their Boveda challenge, now they are giving away nice sample packs.
Here is the link :

https://challenge.bovedainc.com/savetheterps

That’s what I’ll be receiving. So if you like them or even just want to try them, go and fill the form!

Thanks Boveda, you have a great product and an even greater way of making it known!!!

5 Likes

@packee this is nice…

4 Likes

I got into the challenge. Looks like two small c vaults. And a few packs of boveda. Should be fun.

2 Likes

That was the last challenge… this one is a new one for multiple boveda packs… by the looks of it… I received my other 6 weeks ago…

3 Likes

How long does it usually take to get a response after you fill everything out? I did last week.

2 Likes

For the Challenge, you get 2 small cvaults, 2 small grinders, 1 lighter, 5 organic wraps and I Boveda pack.
This one is only different size Boveda pack. You can get both! I had the first challenge and I went to check the other day to see if it was still going on and that’s what I got!

Edit : You also get some king size rolling paper!

2 Likes

For me it took only about 2-3 days. Check your spam folder, we never know! And also, I think you can enter multiple times if you are not accepted for the first challenge… :wink:

3 Likes

Awesome thanks!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Cool I will apply as well. Thanks guys

2 Likes

That’s a much better kit for sure , it’s the boveda we want :wink: we all have jars I’m sure

2 Likes

Now I use the 2 small cvaults by keeping grinded flowers in them. A different strains for each.
If I need an emergency reefers, it’s already grinded!!! :wink:

2 Likes

You don’t get a response… I received it and for got why I received it it took so long until @Packee shot me a picture of his…lol…

1 Like

I got a response a CPL days ago about the first challenge

2 Likes

I got in for the first challenge

1 Like

1 Like

And I got a response for both giveaways…

Now wait until you receive it (a couple of days only, real fast) and enter the sample pack giveaway! You can do both. I did and now I have plenty of Boveda packs to last me for a while!!! :wink:

@xgx13xgx, @MK3_Pharms and everybody who also got the first giveaway go get your freebies people!

1 Like

I got my response on the 9th about the vaults so waiting g for those and just entered the second challenge

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: @kapouic. Just signed up for the freebies packets…the vaults are nice and def noticed a diff between them

Cheers

Packee

3 Likes