Brand name

I’ve been spending a lot of time trying to come up with a catchy brand name for the cannabis brand I want to start. Does anyone have any ideas? I do not want to have the words cannabis, Marijuana, 420, and all of that in the name.

1 Like

It would help if you gave some info about your location, product you wish to introduce, or anything that would help in brainstorming for a name.

2 Likes

I’m in California and I’m taking about a name for packaging smoke products for example in the images below

image image

2 Likes

Bear Flag Flower
Best Coast Genetics
Fault Line Flower
Diverse Genetics
Wild West Flavors

6 Likes

If you gave us a little insight into yourself. Your product. Something’s about your history. Why your brand is distinct. We can tailor a name to your brand. Please contact us about our consultaton services. Brand development as well as operations set up is part of what we do at MK3 Associated Consulting.

2 Likes

Those brand names are already brand names because of previous Fame… Originality and “POP out at you” are key… Company I sub contract for is HAILO flooring… Why hailo because if you put 2 names together you get hailo… Hailey + Logan… But when you here the name what’s the first thing that pops in your head :wink:

1 Like

I like the name idea you have