Brand new saying hello

Welcome @dwood34 you’re in good hands theres lots of knowledgeable ppl around here.if u have any questions make a thread and ppl will be by shortly to help;)

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Anytime dont be shy :wink:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Welcome. So us Canadians are weirdos eh? As we say pop in the great white north lol. That’s how we spot you yanks you ask for a soda.

6 Likes

Well, they might think we’re weird to live in a place where there’s like 19 feet of snow for 73 months a year!
And here in Québec we say : I’ll have a beer please! :beers::beers::beers:

4 Likes

Hey finally a familiar face! Met you at Cannacon with Tommy and G!

4 Likes

I’m between Grand Rapids and Kzoo in Paw Paw!

3 Likes

guaranteed I am with in 1hour of you… welcome to the forum and as said… anything you don’t about marijuana you can probably get it here…lol…

6 Likes

Use to visit a dear friend in Nashville, MI before the evil cancer took him… know the area well…and sorry your 3 hours away… I thought I saw South East in your comment…lol…

4 Likes

Greetings! Nice to have you join the group!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome always glad to run into people I know.

4 Likes

How and where can I post a question about a medical/commercial grow?

3 Likes

I’d just throw them out wherever you can post. Some sections are unavailable for people to post in for some reason.

3 Likes

Alright cool I thought that but I thought it might be user error lol.

2 Likes

Professionals have full access to all the threads and Hobbyist only have access to some section for posting. But we can read as much as we care to! It’s color coded too : every post that starts with a grey square, we can interact with.

5 Likes

How do you get switched to a professional? I’m setting up and running a 33k ft².

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know that. You might want to ask @nick , @nick or @Kareenabis420 they could probably do that for you or tell you the what and how!

4 Likes

Hi
2nd time using DIY low pressure aeroponic set up
Wondering if any others have tried aeroponics?

1 Like

Awesome ty for the info

3 Likes