Brought back to life. 11 weeks of Flowering

Anyone noticed a foxtailing going on with the buds?

2 Likes

Man you have acces to lambs bread strain there in Jamaica right? How exciting would that be to grow? I would love some of that if i lived there. I have some im smoking right now. Great sativa strain. Supposedly reported as bob marleys favorite strain.

1 Like

It was, but unfortunately this strain has become so rare, there are rumors that a Hermit Rasta Man living in the hills might still have this specific strain.

3 Likes

Damn wonder if mine is real?

1 Like

Guys I want to reveg this plant, it really doesn’t make sense ending the plants life so soon. if its possible that means we should do it, right? Who’s with me on this?

1 Like

Fuckin do it bro if it feels right :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree: @HenryTheRealist… But when I put a 2 week flower Skywalker og outside thinking it would Reveg since it’s summer here it did great for awhile but I think it got confused because it was flowering plus vegging… Trichs started forming and I let it go till amber then I pulled it I didn’t want no smoke but I got light airy buds not a good harvest… But then again weather is very different here… Keep posted on the progress of you re veg

Man,your cracks had me laughing this morning, thanks hahahahaha

Hahaha I took a plant at almost harvest with big colas on it and swapped out the feeding schedule with my veg mix then changed the indoor light cycle. I wish I could find the picture. It Ended up with beautiful colas and each cola had a perfect shoot/future clone) pop rite out of the top of it. Hahahaha before you crack,hahaha I had Reasons to test this as I wanted to save a genetic someone I know screwed up all the veg plants back then and we lost the genetic except for that one flowering. It worked, but man it was goofy looking like jekyl and hyde made it. Hahahaha

I liked Ed R. books years ago when I was first educating myself. After I got knowledge and experience I realized how off some of his material and information is. I have 3 diff books from him that say if you Get spider mites you want to raise your temps and humidities to control and fight them. Hahahaha if you do that your screwed. Hahaha that makes an incubator and they will go from 1 mite to 1000000000 over 1 night time!!! Hahaha

Haha I love marmot!? They don’t have hardware stores in Jamaica?

@gnarlouse what kind are you? Pediculus or Pthirus? Im sorry :pensive:. I didn’t mean to get you confused with a rodent, you’re clearly a Louse :crazy_face:.

@bullfrog420 welcome to the Mad House, I will definitely want some clones when it re vegs

I like rodents thanks! Good luck with your grow! Take care

1 Like

I recently burned plants with nutrients. I thought the plant was gone. Ended up flushing the plants, trimmed off all the old dead damaged leaves and waited. Within a few days I started getting new growth. I was going to toss out the plant but decided to work with it. I’m glad I did. The main stock is growing thick and firm and it’s going to Bush out again.
One other plant had started with white mold. I made up a solution with Dawn dish soap, baking soda, vegetable oil and water. Sprayed the plant down and removed leaves that had the white spots. It’s been a week the plant is looking much healthier and there is no more white mold. I increased the airflow and only gave the plant water after that sparingly.

1 Like

Where the white spots that started from excessive humidity or moisture? Or are you thinking Powdery Mildew spores?

Aspirin as substitute for rooting harmone works

It’s already flowering so let’s get ready for Cannabis Regeneration.:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

Who can identify this strain?

I saw a caterpillar in one of the buds, after removing it and the partially eaten bud, I found a seed. But there are no male plants. How is this possible?
@Arbitrode
@mouse935
@gnarlouse
@bullfrog420
@maryjane13
@auntygrow
@oldguy
@PreyBird1