Brought back to life. 11 weeks of Flowering

Its called hermaphodite. Some plants can hermie if they get stressed out. During flower. Many things can cause a hermaphrodite. Light at night time. Temps nutrients burn.

@PreyBird1 c’mon dude. You don’t think I know a hermaphrodite when I see one? I was hoping it would be but it’s not. No Male Flowers. I look at this shit everyday. That’s how I spot that tiny caterpillar.

1 Like

Well i wasnt sure what you knew about plants. Never hurts to help but ok. And plants can do that. I had an obama strain make 1 seed. I tried to grow it. Nothing happened. Once in a while the plants make seeds. I had an auto start doing this in late flower.

1 Like

Week 8 of flowering guys.

1 Like

Looking good…

I would the humidity was way to high which caused the excessive moisture. After spraying & removing contaminated leaves I increased the airflow. As of today it’s looking good!:blush:

I have to say you have a sorry attitude towards people trying to offer advice that you asked for. You know what a herm looks like (?) but you don’t know about how pollinating happens outdoors? I will not answer… you might try to make me feel stupid for helping with something you need advice about…hahaha

3 Likes

@gnarlouse I’m sorry you feel that way. I don’t know what’s your problem but please :pray: keep this topic strictly about the weed okay. This topic is not about my attitude, bro it’s not about critising what I’m doing. Just be real with me and I be real with you :100:. Now about the weed I keep looking for male flowers but don’t see any. I’m growing on the house top. Small community and only 1 other person grows weed and he told me he removed all males from his leaving six or so females. So I’m guessing he might have a hermaphrodite and not notice. I also think just maybe it can probably produce a few seeds without being pollinated by a male plant but I’m no scientist and I have not yet tried any experiments to to prove the nonsense I’m saying…I’m also going to spray my plant again with homemade pesticide and no I’m not going out to buy anything, anyone who knows something about “homemade” or “DIY” pesticide for weed feel free to comment, my plant it not infested but it seems I still have weeks to go before harvesting and I saw a tiny caterpillar so there could be eggs just waiting to hatch.
PS
@gnarlouse aspirin is a great rooting harmone. Roots in days.

I didn’t know what neem was but it grows wild in Jamaica. Thank you @scotty17 and others. Homemade neem oil anyone?

2 Likes

Iv started over plenty of times bro and if it’s jus 1 plant u need to know when to to when to stop and make sure ur others don’t have mites as well and jus don’t use sprays I herd been oil works but I still don’t use sprays

Bro stop beating around the bush and say what you mean. Stop being so ambiguous I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Guys I don’t have horns if you say “don’t spray during flowering it’s bad” who am I to say that’s bad advice? And I don’t try to make people look like an idiot they make themselves look like idiots all on their own. Stop lacing your weed with Coke guys and have sense and grow a pair.

Hey @HenryTheRealist are those pics of the ones you thought you torched a while back? If so those bounced rite back for you, awesome.
As for the seed,your females can pop a seed here and there even without a male anywhere. It just means it had some type of stressor that caused her to think she needs to produce some as Like a survival mode. Save the blood line hahahaha Sorry I’m a clown, anyway If the seed comes out viable then it should be a female when you grow it. Thats the best way i can explain it i think.
Neme…i absolutely love that stuff but have learned not all nemes are created equal hahaha. I am a fam of Einstein’s neme oil but its expensive. When you use neme go way less then the Weekest mixing the bottle says. Its an oil so you dont need to go heavy. You will also want to use a sticking agent like a detergent or i like coco wet. The detergent is super mild tho, my coco wet is only like 1/2 teaspoon for a gallon of mix. Its just to help the neme oil stick to the plant and any nasty ass critter on there. It smothers, and suffocates the little bastards. Spray times: never ever spray anything during the day. I read earlier,you know this already hahaha, also, lots of people try to not spray any more once the buds have developed. I have done it before years ago, like what you had before, the hairs got a little colored but then snapped out of it and whitened up again. I would try mot to spray if you can, but sometimes you just don’t have a choice. Go thru that lady and try to pull off anything you see, maybe throw some diatomaceous earth on top of your soil. That will help stop some bugs from getting to your plants without harming your soil or anything,also use yellow sticky traps if you can. Dam i think i am babbling again. My bad hahahahaha
1 more…i haven’t seen anyone lace weed with coke since the late 80s early 90s when i was in high school hahahaha i stay away from that shit hahahaha just ask Smoky!!! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Lol. Yes it’s the same one week 9 pics will be out tomorrow. And That’s what I thought about the seeds too. I definitely want to keep this strain. I also did high stress method, even did a few chiropractic treatment. And my homemade nutes definitely working for me. You know most of those branches are under dirt I was curious if I had stem rott so I took a look by removing the top soil in the pot, there was no rott. But I was shocked to see gigantic roots, also there was a network of tiny roots everywhere, they were coming from the adventitious roots growing on the main stem and branches. Proving my theory that adventitious roots can and will grow on marijuana. I also watered with a homemade rooting solution. This plant endured high stress I honestly thought it would go Hermie. Also neem trees grow in Jamaica so I’m looking to experiment with the leaves to make a foliar spray and see how effective that will be both for nutrition and pest prevention.

2 Likes

Missed week 9 here is week 10 of flowering.

I don’t have a clue when to harvest. I see amber trichomes on the leaves but not on the buds. Only problem now the rain fell for hours and I don’t know if this will affect the buds. I want to try this 48 hours of darkness before I Harvest.
@Hobbyist
@memberdirectory

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20200828_143851_809.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20200828_144047_295.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0013.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0012.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0010.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0017.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0014.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0021.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0020.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0019.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0025.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0024.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0023.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0022.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0001.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0000.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0006.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0004.jpg… Uploading: IMG-20200828-WA0003.jpg…
End of week 10

1 Like

I usually do a 36hr dark Before harvesting for my indoor.
Something a Jamaican brother of mine told me that i used to think was a joke, but now realize he was onto something. He moved to the U.S. when he was young and we were in the army together. his dad was a grower there when he was a kid. He said that when you look at that plant and you swear its done and ready to be cut, wait 1 week. Lol
As for trichomes, I look at the trichomes that are on the bud or on the really frosted top leaves, not fan leaves. I look for all of the heads to be the milky color, but if you see the head all popping and its just stems then harvest immediately. You do not want the heads to pop. You just want as much color change as possible.

1 Like