Brown spots

I could use a little help please. This plant (ILGM Bubble Gum Auto Fem) is 4 weeks old. The soil (FF Coco Loco) PH is 6.0. I have been feeding FF nutes at about half strength twice a week. I’ve also been adding 3 ml. Cal-Mag with each feeding. These brown spots are pretty random and I have another ILGM Bubble Gum that has a few spots but not as many. I think it looks like I got careless and splashed my plants with water and the light burned these leaves but the spots are so far apart. I’m a rookie grower so I’m happy to declare my ignorance and beg for help. Please share your thoughts with me.

The bottom picture is a clear sign of chlorosis of your leaves, meaning it could be lacking in nitrogen or nitrogen lockout. Those are just my thoughts. The plant looks healthy and seems you have it under control. Maybe check the pH runoff, your pH of 6 is fine, good to check the runoff.

1 Like

I checked the runoff after looking at a couple other things. The other plant started to get chlorosis similar to the most affected plant so I figured I better take action sooner rather than later. The PH was 5.9, 2340 ppm and 4.69 EC. I flushed with Fox Farms Sledgehammer at 6.5 PH. The last sample I took was 6.0 PH, 632 ppm and 1.26 EC. I was a little surprised my PH didn’t come up a bit higher. Do you have any other thoughts? If there is any drastic change I’ll post a follow up. I’m going to flush my 2nd plant tomorrow. I probably won’t post the results unless they are significantly different. Thanks again for your thoughts and help.