Bruce banner auto

This auto is one if the heaviest yielding cultivars available. This is around day seventy five. This plant will show how low yielding auto truly are in comparison to photos. Typically BB comes in at 3-5 oz per plant.

We will see.

6 Likes

Pro tip specific to the cultivar Bruce Banner…

Try slapping the buds around perhaps even flicking them briskly so as to get beyond the point of annoyance… Yes, bring them to anger and Bruce Banner will bulk up seemingly right before your eyes. This is a Northwest secret to getting bigger buds with old methods. For best results I hear you should wear a muscle shirt and for the most committed farmers a mullet can bring out the maximum genetic potential of Bruce Banner.

6 Likes

On the package it did say something about not making them angry. And if I did I won’t like them while angry. Can you confirm this?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve done one auto and was seriously not impressed at all. It came out too airy. The tops where even fluffy. I just turned it all into bubble hash material. Been on photos since. Just popped my white Tahoe cookies x Mendoza breath x Tony Clifton, Pineapple Express and red Sonja. The Pineapple Express is going to be a beauty

2 Likes

You are gonna love them. Some of the best stuff in my collection

1 Like

I’ve been patiently waiting for the space to come up. My neighbor keep leaving me gsc and dosido clones on my porch. They have been good genes but shit I want to try different things and smoke different stuff. The same stuff gets old after a while lol are you breeding the BB?

No I’m using autos for “in the meantime smoke”.
I do have a few projects on the horizon for this year. A couple good drops coming for 2020

1 Like

Ah that’s understandable. Gotta keep the sanity lol

I might do. A auto line. Lots of people want them. So I like to give the market what it wants.