Bruce Banner Test Seeds

Well I have definitely gotten my hands on another tester to spread throughout the community! The infamous Bruce Banner. Hulks alter ego, that is said if Bruce were to smoke this strain he would never turn into the Hulk again.

This Bruce Banner has been grown by a local grower in southwest Colorado. We are considering these testers just because we know that the grower had the unfortunate event of getting hermaphrodite pollen. Bruce Banner is a mostly indica variety. This plant is highly adaptable to indoor growing using trellis and scrog techniques. The plant has a very good stem structure helping produce and hold its heavy dense nugs.

Anyone interested in this potent plant please just let me know and we can get you figured out. Just send me a DM and I’ll help you the best I can! Thanks everyone I wouldn’t be able to do any of this without all of you. It is such a wonderful community to be a part of!

Oh and don’t worry I’ve only just begun to break it down and sort beans.

Happy Growing!

14 Likes

@970cannetics I sure wouldn’t mind if a few of those testers were sent my way if it pleases you. I would love to find out how you did and how they turn out. Have an amazing day.
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

2 Likes

Please be very careful of giving out personal info. It is not recommended by us. We are all adults. If you choose to share info and other stuff, that is totally up to you… We can’t take any sides. We have to be neutral.

Other than that disclaimer. Have fun and bee happy!

4 Likes

ME CURRENTLY STUCK AS HULK. NEED BRUCE BANNER PLEASE. ME THANKS WITH MUCH ANGE…LOVE, Butter.

3 Likes

Don’t happen to know if there were any purp phenos in that bunch do ya?? Inquiring minds…

3 Likes

So far I don’t know of any purple phenos. But that’s what spreading this cultivar is all about figuring out what kind of phenos there are!

3 Likes