Bubble Hash question

I’ve previously done dry ice but am going to try bubble and have a question … Please help.

• When doing multiple runs do I recycle the water after straining it through the bags -or- do I dump the that processed water and start with new fresh ice water?

THANKS

6 Likes

I recycle the water, and keep it cold.

6 Likes

yeah like nacho says, the water is cold already so recycle. however doing this the other day I was thinking maybe the water gets saturated? But came back to my senses, common sense says the trichomes come off easier in colder water.

6 Likes

you are filtering the water thru the bag

anything left in the water get caught by the next

I know folks that use cow troughs thru one size bag using paint mixers on cordless drills

they recycle the water but they do tons of trim and have ice machines

water as you say is ready cold so less ice needed

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

Thanks @dequilo . Agreed. I also was trying to speed the process up and worked out that you can save alot of time leaving the lower micron screens in the bag e.g 38 micron and below. I was washing my bud 3/4 times, extracting the 70, 120, 150 screens and leaving the 38 in for atleast two washes.

I understand the paint mixer is not a good idea as its to volatile with the bud and you will get contamination, better to mix and spank it with a paddle. Either other, still makes good bubble hash. But we all want better. So there you have it.

3 Likes