Bugs infestation

Hey guys, ran into a bug problem and I’m having trouble identifying them. Any help would be awesome!!!

1 Like

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

This thread came up and I thought I would add to it.
This is what we use, it’s organic and can be used up to harvest.
It also kills leaf miners on tomato plants. Hey @KevGrows , did,ja hear that?

4 Likes

I tried getting a sample of that, and they ended up refunfing my money. I was looking forward to trying it, I ended up trying a different pesticide that actually made my plants getting greener as well as get rid of all the several species of bugs I had. Including thrips, but just about everything else as well.

3 Likes

After 1 treatment 90% of the gnats were gone. Second treatment, all gone.
After the first treatment on my cherry tomatoes outside, leaf miners all gone!
We are really liking this product so far.

3 Likes

@fergschillin420 looks like a Thirp. Put some sticky insects pads in your grow area.
Here’s the link.

https://www.planetnatural.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/rc-logo.png

2 Likes

I really do hope that you conquer this enemy. Bugs in a grow is my greatest irrational fear and I haven’t had to deal with them yet. But I have to add my standard bug advice for pretty much any situation…

Meme drop in 3…2…1…

4 Likes

Thank you everyone that responded!!!

1 Like

We use dr Bronners natural baby shampoo for this not Dawn or something
Had thrips more then once don’t get them under control your plants will suffer :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

100% thrips, get spinosad it’s Omri approved and best option to kill thrips, the get a predator pack from a bio protection company. Use spinosad (green light garden spray or jacks garden spray at 1 TBS per gal of foliar spray three times three days apart either as lights turn off or 2 hr b4 lights on (best) do not use on flowers more than 3 weeks in flower cycle! Easy peasy

3 Likes

Also helps to do a major clean up and sterilization

3 Likes