California/Colorado Grow Tour Suggestions

I’m planning on touring grows and community grows in Colorado and California for two weeks. I need suggestions on really good grows. I’m specifically looking for successful growing communities.

2 Likes

Hi @aaronmears

Canna Cribs document most of the top commercial grows, but communities, that would be interesting. For a cannabis community I would head straight for Humboldt. That is where recreational cannabis started and one of the worlds most famous community. Would love to see some updates of your travels.

1 Like

The youtube channel growing exposed did a lot of tours too.

1 Like

I love that Show! I would like maket CannaPro Industries like Green Planet.

Come check out Trinidad co. We have 32 dispensaries and over 60 marijuana based businesses in this little town of 9k.

In Colorado? That is in driving distance from OKC. Do you have a cannabis liaison or someone that could help me coordinate with the growing operations?

About 10 miles from New Mexico on i25. Some of the local businesses offer tours. I’m not for sure with this COVID going on, there really strict here with that. Here’s some names of local tweed leaf, freedom road, higher calling, m and m. There is coda signature factory, edibles. Up north in Pueblo there are some really big operations that offer tours, I can’t think of there names without doing research. If you got time do a little research and You’ll find out more. Trinidad is one of a kind, check it out. I’m up here in the mts for the next few weeks so I’m kinda of limited. Hopefully Oklahoma will keep progressing. Impressed what they’ve done so far.

Hello Aaron
My name is Carrie Ellison and I work with Sensi Magazine.
I would love to speak with you about getting your tours and getting them into our magazine. Get Immediate Contact with like businesses in this Emerging Lifestyle Market.
You can check us out at sensimag.com.
I believe you would be a great fit for our magazine but of course I would leave that decision up to you. If you could just give me 20 minutes on a Zoom call I think I could show you why.
You can contact me at carrie.ellison@sensimag.com
I look forward to a return contact.
Have a Blessed Day.
Carrie Ellison
Associate Publisher @ SensiMag