Calling All Autoflower Enthusiasts. Twenty20 Mendocino

Hello,
I calling on all Autoflower Enthusiasts interested in having some fun. Twenty20 Mendocino has come out with a new line of Autos and I would like to get a group grow going using these new Autos. I figure we all buy some form of them drop them at the same time and chronicle our grows on one thread. Between our different grow styles and set ups this could be fun. I am all in to run them all. I will have the full line this week before the drop date Saturday. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks

Automatik

14 Likes

@automatik ,that sounds like a grand idea. Please tag me, I would love to see the different results. Never been fond of auto’s, but am willing to learn and try.

7 Likes

Just thought a group grow would be fun. With so many styles we can have a cool thread. Peace

9 Likes

Its a great idea for a thread, learn, share, compare, compete all in one thread. Lets get this going.

7 Likes

I think the hardest thing will be to get everyone to start at the same time. I just started a grow and don’t have the room. It is snowing it’s ass off since 8:30 this morning…and is still coming down. It is 3 degrees F here in St. Louis. Fricking nasty lol.

Still waiting on the last order…they hit St. Louis distribution center on 02/07 and I still don’t have them. it is the 15th. Hence my comment yesterday about them not being able to find their ass in a room full of mirrors.

This is a up to the minute current picture out my back walkout basement sliding glass door…

8 Likes

I’m with you. Not much better here.

5 Likes

**** cub cadet, I have one also but mines inside but I’m sure the time comes they always start or at least mine does :ok_hand:

1 Like

It was either the Cub cadet or my motorcycles…the cub lost lol.

3 Likes

Lol i heard that :+1:t2:

ive never grown an auto but i sure would give it a shot! this is a super awesome thread.

8 Likes

I’ve never grown an auto either but it would be fun to be a part of a group grow.

Problem is finding space… my whole tent is full for the next 3-4 months :laughing:

5 Likes

Here is one of the new Autos.

Trizzlers

• Type: Feminized Autoflower
  • Origins: Triangle Kush, Watermelon Zkittlez
  • Filial Generation: F2
  • Phenotypic Variation: Medium
  • First Sign of Flower: 19-24 days from sprout
  • Total Life Cycle: 72-82 days
  • Height: Low
  • Yield Index (per sf): above average
  • Nose: Gas, Cherry Candy, Strawberry, overripe melon
  • Flowers are extremely resinous with rich, nauseating terpenes. Leaf to bud ratio is extremely low. Expect a height of 3-5’ in a 2 gallon container. For a dense canopy plant approximately 24”-30” apart in the ground or in 2+ gallon pots. Plant closer if using smaller pots. This cultivar is great for the flower market as well as an extractor’s dream!
6 Likes

Here is the other new one.

Whiskey Zulu

• Type: Feminized Autoflower
  • Origins/Lineage: Watermelon Zkittlez(F4) x Trizzlers(F5)
  • Filial Generation: F1 (IX)
  • Phenotypic Variation: Medium/Low
  • First Sign of Flower: 16-22 days from sprout
  • Total Life Cycle: 70-80 days
  • Height: Low
  • Yield Index (Per Sf): above average
  • Nose: Gas, Cherry Candy, Strawberry, Melon, Fermented Fruit Bowl
  • The potent fruit terpenes on this cultivar are remarkable. Very low leaf to bud ratio. Plants have tight internodal spacing with flowers extending from the base of the stock to the top. Expect a height of 2-4’ in a 2 gallon container. For a dense canopy plant approximately 20”-30” apart in the ground or in 2+ gallon pots. Plant closer if using smaller pots.
7 Likes

I am not good enough grower for autos…

4 Likes

Hello,
I don’t know you but I say your wrong. They are fun and easy. They are effortless. Give it a try. I will have three packs as well as 6 packs to make it cheaper for everyone. Peace

5 Likes

I forgot to tag you. Sorry

2 Likes

Triks

Origins: Triangle Kush

Filial Generation: F5

Phenotypic Variation: Very Low

First Sign of Flower: 19-25 days from sprout

Total Life Cycle: 74-84 days

Height: Average

Yield Index: High

Nose: Expect most plants to smell like classic Kush. Kush, Earth, Fuel, Rubber, Citrus

Notes: Flowers are large, dense and extremely resinous. Expect height of 3’ max in a 2 gallon container. For a dense canopy plant approximately 24” apart in the ground or in 2+ gallon pots. Plant closer if using smaller pots. Flowers have an above average resistance to both botrytis and powdery mildew.

4 Likes

Durban Sunrise

Origins: Durban Poison, Orange Durban

Filial Generation: F4

Phenotypic Variation: Medium

First Sign of Flower: 24-28 days from sprout

Total Life Cycle: 78-88 days

Height: Average

Yield Index: Good

Nose: Orange, Spice, Pine,

Flowers can get quite large and heavy. Most phenotypes develop lovely purple and lavender hues near harvest time. Expect height of 3’ max in a 2 gallon container. For a dense canopy plant approximately 24” apart in the ground or in 2+ gallon pots. Plant closer if using smaller pots. Flowers have an above average resistance to both botrytis and powdery mildew.

4 Likes

Vidamints

Origins: Remedy (CBD), Mendo Cookies

NOTE: This is a Balanced CBD:THC strain.

Filial Generation: F4

Phenotypic Variation: Very Low

First Sign of Flower: 25-30 days from sprout

Total Life Cycle: 75-85 days

Height: Low

Yield Index: average

Nose: Fruit Bowl, Citrus, Fuel, Cookies, Gelato

Notes: Contains THC. CBD:THC ratios vary from 1:3 to 3:1. Plants are generally small and compact. Flowers are dense, purple, and extremely resinous. Expect height of 2’ max in a 2 gallon container. Plants should be spaced 16-20” apart if planted in the ground or in 2+ gallon pots. Plant closer in smaller pots.

5 Likes

Why you gotta be doing these co-op buys and group grows when I’m broke and all my space plus some is spoken for, for the next 6 months? :laughing:

11 Likes