Calling All Autoflower Enthusiasts. Twenty20 Mendocino

Yeah my bank has Zelle, but wife and I share account and she’s not onboard with me growing yet or buying stuff for it through shared finances (has led to constant arguments so i’ve dropped it). So I only use cash or credit card (really hard since few processing companies want to get in the game) for my smoke-related ventures. Trust me i’ve flirted with the idea of trading my human female for a few bushy fems (totally joking, or am I?) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Trizzlers

5 Likes

LOL …careful there, she might read your forum posts and then you might not have a choice Bhaaaaa Ha Ha Ha…

6 Likes

Ok then put me in for a six pack of Trizzlers and send me an email when you get them, I will send you up the money via Zelle. Are we good or do I need to do anyghing else??

Thanks for shipping other than USPS. Much appreciated!

1 Like

We’re good. I will tell everyone when they are available. It will be Saturday.

2 Likes

Great! pack em up and send me a email and I’ll hit you up with the bucks!

2 Likes

Love the colors my brudda :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Try an Auto join the fun. They come in 3 packs.

2 Likes

Yo!!! I am SO DOWN for this!!! I absolutely have to have the Triks! And the trizzlers, and whiskey Zulu looks good af too! Ugh. When are you looking to start this?

2 Likes

We can start anytime. But I figured we wait a minimum of a week so most people get them with the crappy mail. Then drop at will and we just keep the thread rolling. They have more new ones coming as well. I am open for any suggestions. Thanks

2 Likes

Well, ill be buying some for sure, but im afraid i wont be able to start the contest. But i will absolutely grow them out on this thread!

2 Likes

@poseidon you going to join us on this Challenge? Peace

2 Likes

@LoCoRocK you know you wanna join this?

3 Likes

6 Likes

I am in for sure!

5 Likes

I would love too but I have no space right now. I have three Orange Bud, your Pluto Kush and Alien Otto running, and I just dropped a Banana Kush Auto last week… She took up my last 2x2 slot.

I am gonna have to miss this one but keep me in mind for the future. I am usually down for all contests :v:t2:

7 Likes

I’m on my first grow and it’s autos, so far no deaths. If I can grow them I’m sure you can!

4 Likes

@mouse935 you an Auto guy? This could be fun.

1 Like

I’m not an auto guy but I’ve never tried them either but mostly comes down to no $

2 Likes

ill get you mouse…

5 Likes