Calling all Cannabis Growers for free samples and feedback

:herb: Calling all cannabis growers! :seedling: Ready to take your cultivation to the next level? Our revolutionary product is here to transform your MMTC process! :rocket: With 60% less water and chemicals, reduced cloning death rates, and a whopping 30% increase in sellable flower yield, your crops will thrive like never before. :hibiscus: Plus, we’re eco-friendly - you can even sell or reuse waste from our root system! :earth_africa: Don’t just take our word for it - try our free samples and experience the difference firsthand. Let’s grow together! :bulb::green_heart: #CannabisInnovation #GrowersCommunity #FreeSamples

5 Likes

So what’s the stuff called and what all is the process of sampling it. What exactly does it do when would u use it ect. I’m down to learn

4 Likes

We can jump on a call and I can explain everything to you. It’s an awesome product to be honest.

4 Likes

Hi GN members

Please be careful of posts like this. When it sounds too good to be true… I have asked Tracy for further details but closed this topic for now.

8 Likes