Calling all hippies , welcome to my Instagram and seed giveaway!

It’s just getting started but it’s mostly for the big aficionado’s order that is started and also on way in mail now :).
So all polite and friendly hippy folk are wanted and welcome ,so head on over and check me out, I’m ironing out some details for a contest to help build my following, any suggestions be great but p.m. Me here not on i.g. whoever comes up w the idea will get a CPL aficiandos seeds free. The winner of contest will receive more just need to figure out what strains are available at what price.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAXMPtcAxAvTiE_g7-CgYLvEA1cQlnhkJMTbgc0/

• Sorry I had to mod your post and make it look a little more colorful.
12 Likes

My screen name is hoppiefrog2020 !! Can’t wait to see you there too :wink:

9 Likes

Looking forward to seeing some more dank posts here and your IG account. I have already subbed. Looking great. Send me a picture or two to promote and I will link back to you. DM me. Peace, love and good growing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAXMPtcAxAvTiE_g7-CgYLvEA1cQlnhkJMTbgc0/

8 Likes

And tks to you @chrisj I may need further helps from you;) I will show my thanks for any helps you give.

5 Likes

So I’m thinking I will have a seed draw of 5 aficianados seeds and 5 Mr nice seeds of Haze variety .for every 5 ppl you tag on my ig account I will put in a entry to win both of them separately.this is a draw for all :wink:

7 Likes

That would be really cool.

7 Likes

I gave you a follow

6 Likes

damn too bad this isn’t my main IG … I am keeping my grow and personal IGs separate… well for the time being

6 Likes

Haha me too man :sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

I am changing my account

4 Likes

Why? :thinking:

2 Likes

Just don’t break the law haha it’s that simple :wink: have prescriptions to cover what u produce and then some and no worries imo :wink: haha the. President of the compassion club has 300 lights on His i.g. account ,has for yrs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Following you on insta! Will be fun to follow others from here on there!

5 Likes

So more people can relate to my username that I use here, I never used instagram before, not a huge social media person.

4 Likes

Gave you a follow give @freddygrows one back please bro
Goodluck with errthang

3 Likes

Hi, followed you! Cool insta. Tell me, did you use some kind of services to attract people to the contest like Instagram automatic likes and comments? I just also want to make a hipster giveaway and I want to attract more people. I heard from a friend who already has 30K subscribers that he uses it, but I want to hear also another opinion. In fact, I think that’s a good opportunity to gain popularity quickly and not to spend much time and effort. Well, good luck in growing!

1 Like

Hello,@hoppiefrog and all. Started my new job. Some seeds of my own would be great!

1 Like