Can someone help me identify what this is on the fan leaf?

2 Likes

Looks like it’s going hermie to me

cannabis-preflower-comparison cannabis-preflowers-diagram-sm male-plants-hermies-bananas-cannabishermie-male-preflower-with-two-pistils-sm

6 Likes

Yup mutant male flower for sure 100%

5 Likes

Spray w water to neutralize pollen.looks like is not going to be a huge issue unless she gos full Hermie tho;) don’t panic yet…

4 Likes

Start spraying once starts opening and continue for a few days

4 Likes

It happens fast, keep an eye out

4 Likes

That’s the only one ive seen so far that was a little bit of a scare for me "

3 Likes

I’d pinch that one off and watch like a hawk then;)

4 Likes

What causes this? Looks like female pistols and it’s a boy?

3 Likes

It must have had some stress and hermied on u .it happens sometimes it’s just the seed itself.dont get too down on urself .but aim to start new seed next run I’d say to be safe.

4 Likes

Roger That it popped up a couple days ago and ive been watching it like hmmm what is this " but stress could have definitely been the cause maybe the genetics of the seeds not 100 percent sure I do know that she did not like LST !! So ive let her grow without topping and training to try to avoid this situation

1 Like

L.s.t. probably wouldn’t cause hermieing I have never had a issue w it and I lst all plants I grow.but topping can (high stress training) same as supercroping can Hermie unstable crosses.thats why it’s so important to buy the best seeds u can find.u get what u pay for in many cases but not always.

5 Likes

Any advice on the best seeds?

2 Likes

Best seeds I have found so far are coming from Dominion seeds u can buy them from seeds here now the grannyskunk and Munson and skunkband are all very nice strains I’ll tag u in my journal so u can take a peek ,:wink:

4 Likes

Spray the plant with optic folier transport then optic folier switch. These together will make the hermis go away and dry out the male flower in a couple hours. You have to use the optic folier transport first to make the plants stomas accept it correctly. It kind of activates the folier switch. You can get it here where i got mine. GrowersHouse Hydroponics Store | Indoor Grow Equipment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Me tinks your more stoned than me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

fucked

Lol i meant to reply to the OP. Lol must jave hit you name instead. I do have fat thumbs!

3 Likes

I knew that, I love it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s Leaf Bud

2 Likes