Can someone help #OHIO #NoTill Advice

Hello I’ll admit :potted_plant:I need some help
I started this plant been paying a guy but the color don’t match and he ain’t really giving me the i care bout your plant vibe as a caregiver I’m try uploading the pic/vid I took but plz help full help I’m supposed to be learning n I don’t feel like i am feel like I’m getting ripp off from fb market :triangular_flag_on_post::potted_plant::triangular_flag_on_post:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Could you post a picture of the plant? That would help a lot.

6 Likes

The color don’t match? So you have a caregiver that is growing for you and you don’t think the plants look as good as they should? Or your growing and paying someone for advice? And you don’t think he is giving you the attention necessary? This site won’t allow anything but the tinest of videos. Post a picture of what you are unhappy with and give a ton more info about the grow.

Pot size
Nutrients brand used and how much per watering in how much water
What kind of water are you using
Medium in the pots or hydro
how old are they
Strain
In a tent?
Light you are using brand and model
And what does Facebook market have to do with growing a plant?

Marty

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

It went from that pretty dark green
To this type green ???
N yes I’m paying a care giver that show no true interest but the money cause I’m supposed to be learning hands on but I swear the vibe not the there it’s a GUT feeling

5 Likes

6 Likes

I found the guy on facebook buying equipment that he didn’t have no more but he offer classes cause I’m a beginner

5 Likes

6 Likes

Your right about the leaves it looks like it went from healthy dark green to hungry for nutrients light green.

4 Likes

I would argue you may be better off starting a grow journal here and taking the GN classes then paying a guy who doesn’t have love for the plants. We All have love for the plant here and would be more then happy to help

5 Likes

The last pic of the plant looks alot like coco are you sure it’s soil?

4 Likes

Well looking at the plant it’s in flower and your two earth juice nutes are way low on P and K. You need to get a better flower nutrient started and your color will/should come back.

Marty

5 Likes

@martymacfly007 , like the good advice above, looks like you need better nutrients and why have someone caring for your plants. Also GN university is a great place for anyone to start learning about cannabis and how to grow it. Any advice you may need, just shout. Below is a nice starter pack of nutrients for the full cannabis life cycle. You cant go wrong.

3 Likes