Can Someone Please Help

Not exactly sure what this is… I have tried to fix what I thought to be a humidity issue. Then a calcium deficiency…

5 Likes

Can you help us out with some info friend?

4 Likes

your plant looks lovely. i see a little nute burn, maybe a phosphorus( unless red is genetic) i dont see cal deficiency… better growers on the way i am sure can help you. good luck!

5 Likes

Strain: unknown
Indoor: in Shed temp controlled @ 70°
Tent:4x4x6
Light: 250w Full Spec full cycle Led, 16/4 cycle
Light height: 2.5 feet
Temps: Day 83 Night 70
Humidity: 70 Day 64 Night, 2-portable 10" clip on fans
Ventilation: Open vent @ bottom of tent, and daily interactions.
Pot size: 5 gal, plants have been in since their 3 day germination.
Nute type: Fox Farms 6-4-4, Fox Farms Soil, Cal-mag, Bulletproof si.
Ph numbers: Not currently accurate
Ec and ppm: Not accurate tools to measure
Water temps: 73°
Co2: Not checked or supplied

Seed germinated: Bagged Jan 29, Planted February 3rd
Veg duration: March 24th is week 7.
Nute cycle: water everyother day, Feed every 3rd watering.

4 Likes

Idk where 16/⁴ light cycle came from :rofl: 30+ hours of driving the last 2 days for me. My bad. 16 on 8 off

16/8

4 Likes

I second the idea of a little nute burn. When you feed are you using the recommended dose? A lot of fertilizers are hot at the recommended dosage, even if just slightly.

4 Likes

Those leaves look pretty good to me. Maybe just a little nute burn. I would keep doing what you’re already doing.

4 Likes

1 teaspoon per Gal. Is recommended dose.

1 Like

How heavy are you feeding… By the looks of it… They might be getting slightly under feed for the amount of light the are getting. Seems more light a nutrient deficiency in general. What’s ur ppm meter reading?

2 Likes

Feeding them label rate, 1 teaspoon per ga. I mix my gallon, then I feed 1 gallon per plant.

2 Likes

Might not be enough… I have to feed mine extra to get up to the 1200 ppm that my plants like. You need a ppm meter bro. I feed the chart feed plus one third. Soo it’s hard to say what you have going in there without a meter

2 Likes

I had a cheap home depot meter, it is soooo inaccurate, ordered the 170$ one should be here today.

2 Likes

@ 1200ppm what is the typical EC reading? This is still kind of new too me, because @ work I don’t have to break the chemical down like this, because I spray acres lol

2 Likes

Hit them with ph 0 water for 2 watering cycles. Then hit it with liquid castings, guano and big grow. They seem to be coming back just fine. I’m thinking 2-3 weeks and they will be ready for full flower cycle. Again first grow for me indoors in a tent with chemical. Please any and all feed back is what I’m looking for, I have thick skin and can take criticisms.

1 Like

Also, I am training the plant on the right more than the left, just because r/d.

1 Like