Can someone tell me how to clean a corona discharge ozone generator

Denatured Alcohol is better than isopropyl. Isopropyl will leave watermarks and film. I used to use Denatured on tape machine heads because isopropyl contains water.

3 Likes

You can get 99%iso but I have a lil bit of anahedrous ethanol

2 Likes

Better take it to professional. Those things are quite dangerous, and my brother already had a negative experience with it. He and his wife had a lot of different bugs and spiders in their house. Probably they were coming from the cellar, attic, and garage. Their house was quite old, and they were saving money to renovate it. But it is impossible to leave with insects and spiders crawling inside your place. Someone recommended him to use an ozone generator. They left it working, and left the house when they came back they found that their dog dead. Also, all plants in the house have died. Later I found this article https://www.damagecontrol-911.com/killing-bugs-and-mold-with-ozone-generators/ and sent it to him. So it solved the mystery of sudden pet’s death.

1 Like

My ozone generator is inline with exhaust and only comes in contact with air on way thru duct out of house. Tks for the info tho I’m sure it will help ppl realize the seriousness of using a Corona discharge unit tho it is much more powerful than the uvc bulb version it is definitely more of a health risk if ran in a open room