Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my plants

8 Likes

Nothing wrong at all as far as I can see, looks healthy. If you can make a journal so we can all follow along that would be great!! We love to watch them grow from seed to hearing how much you love to smoke the kind herbs u created :wink:

10 Likes

Welcome to GN @longmango78, don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions, there’s plenty of knowledgeable and helpful people here!

8 Likes

Welcome to the GN Family @longmango78
Hope you learn as much as we do here.
Can you please explain what you think is wrong with your plants? More details in your questions will help us more to help you.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Welcome to GN.

Nothing wrong with those babies YET.

BUT. That soil looks really wet. Not sure if u just watered but babies need like a tablespoon of water a day. If u water them too much they will dampen off. Which means the stem will wither where it meets the soil and the plant will die. Let it dry out before watering again

Other than that they look just fine. Good luck farmer. Looking good.

10 Likes

They look OKish. Like was stated by @justgrowin, may have overwatered. Want to add, do not use any nutrients at this stage.

7 Likes

I think it’s overwatering I’m growing in promix peat moss with a little bio char on the top soil it’s my first grow so I’m learning the sprouts are 5 days old

3 Likes

Don’t over think but just check soil if way to wet on top no good remember the soil below the surface will be wetter than on top… Once top starts looking dry time for a water… It doesn’t have to be a routine daily just check the soil … Looks good :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

5 Likes

Hello. All looks good. Keep on growing!:v:

i agree, nothing wrong here. just be patient :slight_smile: