Canadian seed banks

Hey everyone I’m almost finished my latest grow and need some new seeds. Just wondering if there are any reputable seed banks with good genetics in Canada or that will ship to Canada? Thanks cheers.

1 Like

Check with @MK3_Pharms, he has a really nice selection and he is truly helpful!

If you click the link, you will get a much nicer (easier to read ) list.

5 Likes

Prices are lower this month. And my menu changes often. PM me for details

3 Likes

Use @MK3_Pharms… very nice selection and very quick shipping…

4 Likes

I try to be good at customer service

3 Likes

You haven’t failed yet…lol… as soon as these Willy’s are rooted and gone I will pop a couple of yours and get them down to @Packee for sexing and flowering and then a couple also to be ready for outdoor… I have to start last half of December to first half of January for my out door… doing 2 Willy’s for sure then 6 others with 2-3 of yours and another Gold Leaf for sure… and maybe a purple space cookie or a Himalayan land race…lol…

3 Likes

True fire genetics… Cuddler strain… about a buck a seed.

1 Like

Hey happyhippy, I’m from Kenya and I can hook you up with free landrace strains from East Africa. I just want to see how they would turn out when crossed with Canadian breeds :ok_hand:

6 Likes

@kidete share the LUV. :grin:

Cool of U to do that for happyhippy

3 Likes

peakseedsbc.com

He loves his craft

2 Likes

I would start looking around for reeferman seeds. He has just relaunched his seeds in Canada. They are only being sold in a couple outlets. He has some fine genetics.

3 Likes

No problem, PM me your details and you’ll also get a free package

3 Likes

Hey @kidete thanks.

1 Like

@kidete
Are your landrace strains the old school Sativa’s?
Like Malawi and Panama Red, and so on?

2 Likes

Panama red is a central american land race…

2 Likes

Ah, I didn’t know Panama Red was based from there.
Thanks Ladithief.

1 Like

Hi Ronzo, Kenya is right on the equator and that’s why most of our weed and even surrounding countries have old school sativas.

2 Likes

It is getting so hard to find pure land race strains that haven’t been polluted by outside hybrids. They exist but they are diminishing

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?q=strain+hunters&oq=strain+hin&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l3.5384j1j9&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Id suggest watching this show on YouTube as well… These guys hunt landrace strains around the world

4 Likes

Seen them all… they are awesome…

4 Likes